Chapter one

Hey Alaina, you should check my snap cus you never answer me.<333love you<3

Madi's house ^^^^
———————

Madi

We had almost arrived to our new house, so I decided to text my childhood best friend, Issac Carter.

       -The text-

I looked up from my phone to see we had arrived at our new house, I visibly gasped, it was beautiful.

I helped my dad carry in the boxes and  saw a very familiar face running up our street, it was of course Issac. I quickly started running towards him. He picked me up and spun me around hugging me.

"I missed you so fucking much Mads" he said setting me down and nuzzling his head in my neck. "I missed you too Carter" I said sniffling.

"Ready to walk around?" He said grabbing my hand. "Yup" I said grabbing his hand back. We just walked around town for a bit when Issac started talking, "do you remember Alex and Ryder?" He said looking at me, I rolled my eyes and responded, " don't remind me, Ryder was the worst, but Alex is cool" I stated. "Well sorry to break it to you but we're going to hang out with them right now, and uhm Ryder is your neighbor" he said nervously. "God damnit Issac" I said rolling my eyes again. He just laughed at my annoyance.

We arrived at the park and I saw two boys sitting on the swings smoking, The one on the right, Alex Garcia, my crush since 7th grade. And on the left was the most annoying ass boy I had ever met, Ryder Brown.

We walked over to them as I watched both there eyes trail down my body, Even though they both were checking me out, my eyes were only focused on one of their eyes, Ryder's. "like what you see brown?" I asked smirking. His eyes quickly shot up to mine, glaring at me. I just remained smiling. That's when my eyes wondered over to Alex, beautiful as ever Alex Garcia.

"Hey Mi amore" he said getting up and pulling me into a hug, I instantly hugged him back, blushing at his nickname. "Hey Alex, long time no see" I said pulling out of the hug chuckling. "Yeah no kidding where have you been for the past 4 years?" He asked sitting back on the swings. "Iowa" I said walking over to grab the joint out of Ryder's mouth, he shot me a "what the fuck" face, I just laughed and took a hit.

"You guys wanna stay at my house tonight?" Alex asked. We all replied yes. Alex's parents are never home so it's a perfect spot to hang out. We all started walking, when suddenly Alex's arm was around me. I looked at him in confusion but he was just smirking down at me. If it wasn't pitch black right now, everyone on this damn earth could see how hard I'm blushing.

We got to Alex's house about 5 minutes later, Alex and Ryder both went to get snacks. While me and Issac went to take Instagram pictures, Issac posted one and so did I. Alex and Ryder came out with a ton of snacks as we all sat by the pool.

"You guys gonna swim?" I asked taking off my shirt, all there eyes shot to my body, as I just laughed. "Fuck it" Issac said getting up and undressing. Me and I Issac now both in just in under garments, we both jumped in. Alex then undressed and jumped in, while Ryder just sat there drinking. I went over to the side of the pool where he was sitting, "you gonna get in Ry?" I asked splashing him a bit. "No Madison I'm not."  He said taking another sip of his Smirnoff, "ok can you help me out of the pool then" I asked with my puppy eyes. He rolled his eyes and got up and reached his hand out, here was my time, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the pool.

After he game back up he took off his shirt, I could not stop laughing. He quickly swam over to me lifting me up off the ground. He was smiling. That smile.  We were just looking at each other, at each other's eyes.

"You guys ok?" Issac asked, making both our heads to turn to him, Ryder letting go of me. "Uhm yea" I said hopping out of the pool.
"I'm gonna go shower, I'll be back in a lil bit" I said walking inside. In the middle of the shower I heard the door open, I peeked out to see who it was and standing there was, Ryder?

"Uhm hey what are you doing?" I asked confused. "Changing" he responded. "You couldn't wait?" I said stepping out with a towel around my body. He looked over at me eyeing my body. "No I could not" he said smirking while grabbing his clothes and walking out of the bathroom. I decided to just put on a tank top and pj pants, simple.

 I decided to just put on a tank top and pj pants, simple

-Outfit-

I walked out to see them watching a show, shameless. I went over and sat in between Issac and Ryder, I didn't know where Alex went but I'm sure he's showering. I layer my head on Ryders lap and my legs on Issacs. Ryders head looked down to me with a surprised look. I just smiled at him and went back to the movie, that's when Alex walked out of the bathroom in a hoodie and sweatpants. He walked to the couch and looked at us, yea he looked pissed.

I'm the middle of the episode I moved my head a little bit to get comfortable, that's when Ryder grabbed my head to stop the movement. I looked at him with a confused face, when he bent down our faces inches apart. "You're gonna have to stop moving your head, for both of our sakes" he said sternly going back to the show. Still confused I went back to the movie, that's when I felt something hard under my head, I slowly look at him with a "what the fuck" face and he was just smirking innocently. This bitch.

After that we all pretty much fell asleep.

The End.

———————

Hi Alaina, I hope you liked this chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️
Word count- 1057