"Good" Sebastian laughed. She probably thought she was making him jealous, but it didn't work. He was glad someone else had to put up with her for a bit. He ordered another drink and was chatting to Sam when he heard someone say his name behind him. He turned around, and there she was. At least, Sebastian was sure it was Bea, but he had never seen her look like this. She had her long, golden hair down, with a few little plaits twisted into it. She had on dark, heavy makeup that made her look like a dark elven queen, or a sexy vampire, with glossy black lipstick and sharp winged eyeliner. The tiniest bit of glitter under her eyes made the blue of her eyes sparkle like diamonds. She wore a short, black lacy dress with a neckline so low it came almost to her navel. She wore black sheer stockings that were held up by black leather garters shaped like bat's beneath her incredibly short dress, and he noticed the bottom of a tattoo on her thigh peeking out from the hem of her dress. She wore knee high black boots, with little chains on, and they made her a lot taller than she usually was, so they were now eye to eye. She wore a black choker around her neck, and a necklace with a dark blue crystal hanging from it which sat so deliciously at the top of her cleavage, Sebastian was having to force himself to look away from it. Sebastian gawped at her for a minute, speechless. She smiled at him, waiting for a response.

"Bea, I didn't even recognise you" he started.

She cut him off. "Not Bea! Not tonight, none of these guys know me as Bea" she said gesturing to the room full of rowdy strangers. "Tonight it's just Wren" and she winked at him. Sebastian was taken aback by her forwardness. The few times they had hung out she had been pretty quiet and kind of shy , but tonight she seemed to be oozing confidence. And it looked REALLY good on her.

"Shit, you look hot as fuck!" Sam shouted out as he turned around and saw her. Sebastian felt like punching him, he didn't want anyone else to look at her. She was fucking stunning. She laughed at Sam's comment, but didn't reply. Instead, she turned and focused her eyes on Sebastian, and for a moment they gazed intently into each others eyes. Sebastian tried to think of something to say to her but he just couldn't stop looking at her. He didn't want to ever stop looking at her like this. He saw a sly smile form at the corner of her mouth, and she suddenly leaned in close to him. For a second he thought she was leaning in for a kiss, but he soon realised she was getting her drink from the bar behind him. Still, the moment had his stomach in knots, and he couldn't help but be dissaponted that she wasn't going in for a kiss. He could smell her perfume, an earthy, musky scent, and it was glorious. It lingered in his nostrils and he tried to keep it captive in there wanting to remember that smell forever. She leaned away from him again and took a long sip of her drink.

"Well" she said, looking Sebastian deep in the eyes "I'd better get up there" and she nodded towards the stage. She let her eyes linger on Sebastians for a moment longer before she turned and joined her band. Sebastian kept replaying that moment in his mind, her leaning close to him. Fuck, her boobs were pretty much pressed up against him. He felt a little flustered and decided to go for a cigarette to cool down. He left the saloon and lit a cigarette, taking a deep drag. It was cold outside, making the smoke the smoke he blew out cloudier than usual, and a light snow was beginning to fall. Sebastian watched as it floated down from the darkening skies, but his mind kept going back to Bea. Or Wren. Whoever she was.

"Ew, did you see the state of farmer girl in there?" a shrill voice cut through Sebastians thoughts. "And I saw her trying to flirt with you too, what a slut."

Sebastian ignored the comment, as Abigail approached him, sticking her hand out and catching the snowflakes on her open palm. "I dont get your problem with her, she hasn't done anything to you" he said, flicking the ash from the end of his cigarette. "She's doing my mum a favour and all you can say is bad shit about her"

"Because she thinks she's better than everyone with her stupid band. And she fancies you, and thinks she can have you" she sneered, kicking at the dusty snow that was settling on the ground. "She's only doing your mum a favour to try get close to you"

Sebastian sighed. "I'm pretty sure she's doing it because she needs my mum to do work on her farm, but think what you want Abigail." he  finished his cigarette, flicked it away and turned to go back inside the Saloon. Abigail moved to block his path.

"But she IS trying to get close to you, I can tell. And it's annoying" she huffed, screwing her face up with anger.

"And so what if she is?" Sebastian shouted back. He didn't mean it to come out as loud as it did, but he had had 2 drinks and was feeling a bit looser than usual. He was getting sick of Abigail getting involved with everything he did and her shitty attitude towards Bea. He went to push past her but she blocked his way again.

"Whatever Sebastian, if that's the way your gonna talk to me, I'll go and find some other guy to talk to" and with that she turned and flouncedl back into the pub. Sebastian decided to stay outside and have another cigarette, and stood with his back to the Saloon, looking out at the ever-heavier snowfall. He hoped it wouldn't snow too bad, or they would struggle getting back up the mountain to get home. He smoked in silence, before hearing one of the band members doing a sound test on the mic, and assuming that meant it was time for the band to start, he finished his cig and went back into the Saloon.