𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"You have?" Cheong-San questioned.

"You be good to Sa-Na, okay?" Suhyeok told the boy, a sly grin on his face. "Hurt her and you won't have to worry about Gwi-Nam killing you, I'll be the one to slit your throat."

The boy froze at his friends words. Sure, he'd had a small crush on Sa-Na and every attempt he'd tried to get close with the girl she'd ended up threatening to kill him or just rolled her eyes at his words. It wasn't that obvious, right? He made sure to check that nobody saw the small glances he'd take of the girl or how his eyes somehow searched for hers in a crowded room. The days she wasn't there he missed her incessant complaining.

He loved the way she'd never be seen without her hair perfectly styled without a single strand out of place and how her uniform was kept to the upmost impeccable standards. It was surprising that she'd not freaked out over her appearance, her hair was a mess and blood stained her face, her clothes, her hands, everywhere. Her shirt was ripped and her once white socks were painted in blood. He wondered how she'd react when she saw how she looked, would she freak out or would she have other priorities.

He believed she still looked as gorgeous as ever, not even messy hair or blood staining her face could wipe away her looks. He found himself falling deeper and deeper every time he even so much as thought of her. The boy worried if she'd be his downfall, he cared too much about her and that was dangerous in their situation.

He snapped out of his thoughts and nudged his friend. "What are you even on about, I don't like Sa-Na." Cheong-San defended and Suhyeok scoffed.

"You're in denial."

"I'm not in denial."

"Oh you so are."

A loud cough could be heard from the other side of the wall. "Can you sort your lovers quarrel out later, preferably when we're not all about to die." Sa-Na commented, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Go. Get over there." Suhyeok pushed Cheong-San towards the makeshift wall and Sa-Na sighed, not even attempting to yell at her friends stupidity. She was sick of him sacrificing himself for no good reason. If he died she wasn't sure what she'd do but no matter how hard she tried he wouldn't listen to her, he just wanted to save everyone, even if it meant losing his own life in the process.

He nodded at Cheong-San, turning to the door and pulling it open, quickly running towards their makeshift wall and blocking the 'exit' he'd used to return. The zombies began to snarl and make their way into the room, attempting to reach the students that stood on the other side. More music began to play, luring more zombies towards them while they continued attempting to block the zombies out.

Sa-Na was stood beside Cheong-San, holding her entire body weight against the drawers. They tried to make as much noise as possible, needing all the zombies in this room. Snarls could be heard and the girl winced as she tried to hold onto the drawers, her grip loosening from the weight of the zombies all pushing against her.

"Shit." She mumbled as the zombies tried to climb over. One almost reached her but Cheong-San grabbed a music stand, stabbing it into the zombies shoulder, knocking it back down and away from her. She turned to look at him, their eyes meeting for a second and she swore it was like everything paused, until she finally snapped out of it and turned away, pushing back against the drawers.

"We have to go now!" Wu-Jin suddenly announced and Sa-Na watched as they began to move away from their prior positions and make their way to the door. She, alike Dae-Su, Suhyeok and Cheong-San all remained, holding onto the drawers to stop the zombies from attacking them.

An argument broke out between the four about who would go first until eventually it was just Sa-Na and Cheong-San. The others had left the classroom and the boy rolled his eyes when he noticed the girls persistent look. He carefully pulled himself away from the drawers and grabbed the girls hand, not giving her time to protest, and pulled her out of the classroom, following the others.

They ran up a set of stairs, the zombies close behind as nothing was holding them back anymore. Sa-Na turned to the boy in disbelief, looking at their intertwined hands with a scowl. "Why do you keep manhandling me, I'm a human too." She commented as they continued to run up the stairs.

"You were going to die, you could at least be grateful." He scoffed and the girl rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you."

They made it to the top of the stairs, Sa-Na and Cheong-San bickering the entire way, neither removing their intertwined hands. The two rushed to the door, attempting to pull it open with no luck. No matter how hard they pulled they couldn't get the door open, it had been locked.

"Come on, open it." Dae-Su complained as they continued to try.

"It's locked." Sa-Na explained and the others let out a sigh of disbelief.

Dae-Su attempted to push against the door but no matter how hard he tried his attempts were unsuccessful. "Wait," Cheong-San announced, recognising something near the door, "get back. Move." He typed in multiple passwords but none were correct making him punch the lock in anger. "Shit."

Everyone tried everything they could, banging on the door, calling for anyone on the roof. Nothing worked and they were losing hope. Sa-Na was about to help them when she paused, hearing something.

Someone was coming. A lot of people.

"Well shit."

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1509.
{edited:no}