𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Cheong-San." She began, hoping this would work. "Please stay still. I know you never listen to me, but please do it this time."

ꨄ♡ꨄ

     Nam-Ra entered the room and began adjusting the different settings on the keyboard until she stopped and looked over at the speakers. Suhyeok noticed her paused and worriedly looked over. "What's wrong?" He asked her.

     "Why isn't it working?" Wu-Jin asked.

     "Beats me." Dae-Su replied.

     The black haired girl walked to the right and adjusted something that Sa-Na couldn't see and then the narrators voice broke through.

     "Time for meditation. Once again, another fun day at school. Everyone, close your eyes...and calm your hearts."

     "You did it!" She exclaimed happily.

     "Nam-Ra, turn off the right and middle speakers." On-Jo told her and two guys ran over to check the window and doors.

     "Sound's distant."

     "Uh-huh. I hear it on the left."

     They both explained what they heard/seen from where they stood and Wu-Jin turned back around, moving away from the window and placing the curtain back over the window.

     "The speakers are working." He confirmed.

    "Really? It worked?"

     "Have a bit of faith in us." Sa-Na commented as he chuckled and walked over to the door, peeling back the paper that covered the glass of the door. Suhyeok moved to stand on the cabinets to check the window above them.

     "We're good." He confirmed and the others went to leave when Suhyeok paused them.

     "Hold on." He stopped, almost like he could hear something.

     "Why? What?" Dae-Su whispered back as the boy moved to look out the window again.

     "There's one more." He announced and Sa-Na threw her arms in the air dramatically.

     "Of course there fucking is." She commented, sighing in exasperation.

     "I'm going now." Dae-Su confirmed after around a minute of waiting for the zombie to leave the hallway.

     "You must keep moving forward..."

     "Let's go. Come on."

     Dae-Su pulled the lock off and slowly opened the door, peaking around the corners to check where the zombies had gone. "Check the left." Wu-Jin whispered as he checked the right. Whatever they had seen had caused the two to drop back into the classroom, Dae-Su mumbling the word 'shit' over and over.

     "What the fuck happened?" Sa-Na spoke quietly, watching the two close the door again.

     "I could've totally died." He whispered, breathing heavily as the door was relocked by Wu-Jin. "You said it was fine, you idiot." He directed his words to Suhyeok.