Chapter 46 - The dreaming

Start from the beginning

Tae didn't stop him, quite the opposite, and a moment later they were both in their boxers, still in the middle of the floor feeling each other up as if their lives depended on their touching every part of the other.

"Come." Jungkook whispered.

He grabbed Tae's hand and pulled him towards the bed, where he brutally pushed Tae down, just to immediately throw himself on top of him.

Jungkook began kissing him all over his chest, circling his tongue around his nipples, before moving his head down towards the lining of Tae's boxers. He teased him for a few seconds by letting his tongue slide in under the lining.

"Fuck, Jungkook..." Tae moaned.

Then Jungkook lifted himself up slightly and sank down on top of Tae, their chests pressed against each other while Jungkook kissed Tae's neck, his collarbones. Tae loved to feel the full weight of his body. He also loved how Jungkook kept one leg pushed in between Tae's thighs, causing friction against his arousal through the fabric of his boxers.

"Tae, I want you." Jungkook said, pulling back to look into Tae's eyes.

"I want you too."

They kissed roughly.

Tae's hands slid down along Jungkook's side to his boxers and Tae pushed them down in one smooth movement. Jungkook took them off and threw them on the floor, before helping Tae to remove his. 

They both acted like they were in a desperate hurry.

"I love you so much, Koo." Tae whispered.

"I love you too, Tae, I've loved you for so long, you fucking egocentric idiot." Jungkook whispered.

Then their desire for each other took over, and no more words were needed...

In the middle of their very intimate session, Tae was brutally awakened by a knock on the door.

"Fuck... Jungkook, no, don't stop... please, more..." Tae moaned, not wanting his dream to end.

But the person outside the door knocked even harder now.

"Taehyung! Monsieur Kim, time to wake up!"

It was Namjoon's voice.

Tae kept his eyes closed for just a few seconds more, while the image of Jungkook slowly and sadly faded. He was still aroused and his heart was filled to the brim with love for the man he had been so intimate with in his dream, the most wonderful feeling and he didn't want to let it go.

"Come on, Taehyung, open up! It's me!" Namjoon called out.

Reality took over and Tae was brutally reminded of the fact that Jungkook wasn't in Paris, that there was no relationship between them at all, in fact that Jungkook seemed to hate him more than love him.

Tae groaned as if in pain.

He wanted to just hide away from that reality, to pull the blanket over his head and go back to sleep, to his dream.

Despite that, he sighed deeply and stood up, took his bathrobe from a chair and wrapped it around himself. He walked the few meters to the door, cast a glance in the mirror on the wall, fixed his messy hair, and opened the door for Namjoon.

"Hi. Sorry, I was... sleeping." he said and stood back to let Namjoon come inside.

Tae ran his hands through his hair again and looked at Namjoon, who was fashionably dressed in dark red pants and a black loose fitting shirt. His hair was swept back from his face and he held a cup of take-away coffee in his hand.

"Yeah, I can see that. It's one o'clock, Taehyung, time to wake up!" Namjoon said while he walked over to the window to open the curtains and blinds.

Tae nodded, and sat down on the edge of the bed. He massaged his temples lightly.

He felt depressed, almost even more so because of the dream, feeling certain that such a wonderful thing could never happen in the real world. And he didn't know what to say to Namjoon.

"Ehrm, so... was it some special reason you came to wake me up?" Tae started, hiding a yawn with the back of his hand.

Namjoon turned and walked over to Tae, where he sat down next to him on the bed. He put his arm over his shoulder, leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I missed you, that's all. And... I wanted to check that you were okay. You left me quite suddenly yesterday after all." he said, pulling Tae close.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Namjoon." Tae said and leaned his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

Somehow it felt good to be comforted like this.

"It's fine, Tae, did you manage to handle... whatever it was you needed to handle?" he asked kindly.

Tae thought about his disastrous phone call with Jungkook.

"Well... not really... or... in a way... or... I don't know" Tae said, feeling confused.

"You know you can tell me, right? If something is bothering you, you can tell me." Namjoon said.

"I know." he said.

I can't tell you this, though, I just can't.

They sat in silence for a while.

"Anyway, Taehyung, you look like you need some action. I want to take you out today! How about the Eiffel tower? You haven't had time to go there yet!" Namjoon said.

Tae took a deep breath.

"Sure, that sounds great! I just need to take a shower first, and get dressed." Tae said, trying his best to sound cheerful.

______________________________