ᅠೀ a mere coincidence

"Hey

"Hey. Y/N!" You heard one of your girl classmate yelled in a whisper, calling you from behind. You turn around and she quickly approaches you. "The guy beside you is damn weird." She commented. You then gave the guy near your seat a sideward glance. He is busy reading his notes on his desk, and you are sure he's too focused to it to the point that he's not going to notice anyone who will talk to him right now.

"Why did you say so?" You asked, pretending to not know anything about the guy. "He's always silent. He only talks whenever we have our weekly recitations and when our teacher told him to explain something." She reasoned, making you sigh in defeat. "He's smart, F/N, and maybe being quiet is in his trait." You said, shrugging your shoulder.

She then let out a facepalm as she widened her eyes at you. "And guess what? There are rumors that he likes Tachibana Hinata from Class B!" She hissed, making you lift your head, (e/c) orbs darting at your friend's face. "Tachibana? The co-leader of the cheerleading squad?" You asked with furrowed eyebrows, making her nod. "Heard he's a stalker at her. Let's go find out." She offered but you gestured your arms in an x form.

"I ain't doing that. It's pointless. Spreading the rumors like wildfire won't do you any good." You said as you try to shoo her away using your hands even though she is persistent to invite you for her little discovery later. You finally sigh in contentment as your professor for your next subject finally arrives, making your friend go back to her seat and went quiet.

You unconsciously whip your head around, looking at the black-haired male. Your eyes quickly widened when you met his gaze straight at you. Your body became stiff and beads of sweat started to prickle on your forehead. Finally, you got to avoid your gaze at him and looked down on the desk in front of you. Did he just... spare a glance at me? You thought as you could vividly hear the fast pace of your heartbeat.

Its just his stare, yet you felt like you are gonna die because of it.

Classes finally ended, and the swarm of students walking outside the school buildings started to lessen as its now five in the afternoon

Classes finally ended, and the swarm of students walking outside the school buildings started to lessen as its now five in the afternoon. You roam your gaze around the surroundings and you almost jump in excitement as you saw Kisaki's figure silently walking towards the gate of the school. You breathe out heavy breaths as you finally rush towards his walking figure.