7: ̗̀➛ Tartaglia

Scaramouche let's go off his hat and folds his arms while sitting on a sofa with me

Scaramouche let's go off his hat and folds his arms while sitting on a sofa with me. I watch the clock ticking and the doors slightly creak. We, or should I say I, were patiently waiting for a message from a diplomat who was supposedly meant to be here an hour ago but there were some trouble going on so they postponed his arrival. We were eager to leave this place as soon as possible, in fact he was even thinking about leaving after he heard about the delay from one of the hotel workers.

I looked around the room but there was nothing to do, I could go grab a book to read but I highly doubt there are any good ones. My eyes glance over to Scaramouche who had his eyes closed peacefully and leaned back onto the sofa's back, his hat was placed onto a small table next to the sofa neatly so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I pat his shoulder to see if he's awake and he just hums back in a questioning tone.
"Have you ate breakfast yet?"
"Yes, just a bit earlier."
"Oh ok, do you think the diplomat will be here soon, I'm kind of bored."
"I am too, but there's still a bit to wait. Aren't there any books or something, go read them."
"I'm not a big fan of Mondstadt books so I didn't bother looking."
"Suit yourself."

He goes back to his relaxed expression leaving me to do whatever, I get up and make my way to the dining room to get any drink available. There was some hot tea so I poured myself some and start walking back to the room.
"Wait miss!"
I was about to leave but a strange man called out for me.
"Um, yes?"
"Please tell Lord Scaramouche that the diplomat will be here shortly. I just got told he was nearby."
"Thank you I will be sure to tell him."
He nods his head and walks back.

"Hey, I got told that the guy will be here in a bit."
"Good to know but he should've just told me face to face, I wouldn't want a message to be reworded in a way that I can't understand."
I was so carried away I didn't notice the cup was already basically empty, I put it down onto one of the other tables in the lounge and notice a man looking visibly tired and sweaty right in front of the door frame. He used his arm to wipe the sweat off his forehead and fixed his composure to be more formal, while trying to be calm he suddenly dropped down onto his knees waiting for Scara's harmful words to fill his ears.

"Hmph you're finally here after some time. Now, tell me what I waited so long for?"
"Lord Scaramouche, La Signora informed me to tell you about her success at gaining the gnosis of Rex Lapis and to return to Northland Bank for a small discussion with Tartaglia."
"She finally got the gnosis... Is that all she has to say?"
"That's all she said..."
"Then you may leave now."
The diplomat stands up and hurries out of the building.

Time skip

We reached the top of the stairs and Vlad was about to open the door for us when Tartaglia just burst the door open expecting to see us and he was correct, he told me, not we because Scara didn't look too fond of his chatter, he was looking upon the street from the window to see when both of us have arrived and I greeted him casually. He was opening his arms to receive a welcoming friendly hug from me but hah in his dreams, I declined to see what he would do but his reaction was faint.