1: ̗̀➛ Wild adventure

"Thanks for helping out all these times but go on have fun

"Thanks for helping out all these times but go on have fun."
"Alright, bye Katheryne!"

I'm currently residing in Liyue to do commissions for the adventurers guild because Mondstadt doesn't pay well but this week will be my holiday which means I'll be adventuring into the mountains! I've heard so many interesting and cool stories about the experiences on them, that made me feel jealous that I just had to go there myself.

I walk past the few food stalls that smell of the wonderful Liyue cuisine, almost making me buy some, I walked by and waved to Xiangling who seemed to be making some black-back perch stew. She quickly looked up and saw me and used her hand as a sign for me to come over so of course I nodded and walked over to her.

"Now where are you going huh!"
"Don't get the wrong idea Xiangling! I'm only going to the mountains for today or maybe a few days.."
"YOU'RE WHAT."
"It will be fine I swear I won't be hurt."
"You better make sure you're not hurt otherwise I'll have to supervise you every time you leave the Liyue Harbour's premises and that won't be fun- Wait no it will be way more fun because I would be there!"

We both laugh for a good while and smile at each other right as I leave to walk across the bridge. The landscapes situated in Liyue are so beautiful, from young trees to such high mountains reaching for the clouds, it really got me thinking how I'm gonna reach them if I don't even have the right supplies unless I have powers but I don't. The only power I have is my hydro vision but I don't often use it since I usually stay inside the walls of the Liyue Harbour to collect and give ores and food. It will be fine if I be cautious so there's nothing to worry about.

I've been travelling the land of Liyue for a few hours now until I reached Guili Plains and look around for a free spot to rest. I kneel down and take my backpack off to search for a small snack, nothing gourmet obviously. I shuffle through the contents of the bag and pull out water and fruit and devour them as if I'm starving. I put back my water container and continue my journey onwards to Jueyun Karst, when I reach there I'll take some pictures with my kamera and show them to Xiangling when I'm back! I'm sure she will be so excited and visit that place with me another time but too bad she's really busy today because of the amount of customers.

I follow the path past many creatures and hills to get to the karst and arrive gazing at the loud waterfalls, eyeing the tall mountains standing in front of me and the autumn orange trees waving around in tranquility. I awe at the views while reaching for inside my bag finding my kamera which I gladly find. I look around taking photos of the afternoon sun shining upon the terrain. I just thought of the best idea, what if I give these photos to Xingqiu afterwards and ask for him to make a story just about me- wait .. A young and brave girl travelling around the globe capturing such tremendous views chapter one Jueyun Karst, YES that would be amazing and Xingqiu could make it wayyy better than my little start.

It looks like I'm gonna need to stay the night here otherwise who knows how or where I'm gonna end up trying to get back to the harbour in the dark especially alone. The sun descends slowly dimming the area around me and creating an orange to pink ombré in the sky. The quietness creates a calm atmosphere making me quite tired which would make me soon regret my decisions of not making a shelter or anything that could protect me. I lay down under a large tree with all my stuff beside me, unfortunately I didn't intend to sleep in the wild so I don't have a blanket but it won't matter when my eyes fall making me fall asleep instantly.

"Look over here Jian! Some dumb girl left all her stuff in the open, taking it won't be that bad."
"Hm? Oh looks like it's full of useless crap but take it anyway just in case."
"Got it boss Jian. Is anyone watching? I'm getting a feeling we are..."
"I've already scanned the area and no one is here so we should be alright I'm sure."
"Good.."

"What fools. Thinking there's no one around."