𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 23

[ 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗼: ☟︎ ]⌇·˚ ༘ ◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
     ✧ ˚  ·       .
              ┊          ┊
            ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚    ꕥ
-  ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝖺 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗈𝗋𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏˋ 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 'ˎ˗

━━ ❛ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ? ❜ ━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

━━ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ? ━━

━━ ❛ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 ? ❜ ━━

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

꒰ 𝚓𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿 ꒱ؘ ✎ᝰ⁺ ☁︎⋆˚ ༘.⋆ ☪︎⋆

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU— YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?" THE ROOM WAS SILENT. THE ONLY THING YOU could hear  was sofia's breathing

"kylie, i can ex--" paul tried to say, before he got cut off by his phone ringing

kylie's eyes fell onto his phone that was still in her hand. the name on the screen made her breath hitch, rebecca... questions started to fill her mind: are the two still together? was she reading too much into his lingering looks or touch? why did he ask her to be his date for his premier? why has he been calling her beautiful all this time if he was potentially still with his daughter's mother? did he not trust her enough to tell her about meadow? why didn't she ask him if he was a dad, considering how good he was with sofia?

the twenty three year old pulled herself out of her thoughts, he looked up to see paul placing sofia carefully on the bed, not trying to wake her up. she cleared her throat before speaking up "it's rebecca, you should go and handle things" her voice quivering slightly. she didn't now if she was exaggerating, but kylie ackles genuinely felt a bit hurt, betrayed, and played. her thoughts couldn't help but wonder, what if paul was just playing around with her? using her, just like the rest of her past so called friends, who only tried to befriend her because of chris or her family. or what if she was the one who just read too much into their friendship?