Chapter 15: Psalm 34:18

Start from the beginning

Evelynn: Any news from akali?

Y/n: I tried calling her yesterday but she was to busy.

I tried to pick my phone but my arm cracked... Shit that hurt. So instead evelynn helped me reach it.

Evelynn: Here, I think I went a little to far with the bites.

TaTir: no shit Sherlock, this is going to sound weird y/n but that was quite the show to watch.

Why do you watch me have sex with people!? That's fucking disgusting TaTir!

TaTir: bold of you to assume I don't watch everything you do.

I'll just ignore that. I entered my contacts and called akali maybe she'll now.

'..'

Akali: hey handsome! How's it going?

Y/n: it's been fine, you won't belive what happened yesterday

Akali: Oh? Tell me what happened yesterday!

After explaining what happened and the proper context she just laughed a lot, apparently she knew evelynn does like comments about her race.

Akali: So how's evelynn!

Y/n: she's right here with me right now...

Akali: we're are you two in?

Y/n: Ummm.... Her room...

Akali: oh wow she seriously won't give the others a chance huh? Well I have to get going Qiyanna is making us practice since Ekko fell off the stage half his rap. See ya Y/n! Oh and tell evelynn not to be selfish and give the others a chance!

Y/n: I still don't get what you see in me but aight I'll tell her. Bye buttercup!

I hanged up and turned to stare at evelynn, she's just typing on her phone... Think y/n think!

I smuggled up with her putting my wings to cover us... Her golden eyes looked at me while wrapping her arm on me.

Y/n: Akali says "Don't be selfish and give the others a chance"

Evelynn: I'll think about it.

Then it all went dark....

TaTir's PoV:

I want to know what this demon is going to do with y/n, I need him alive for my plans.

Evelynn: y/n? Are you hearing me?

TaTir: It's not y/n.

I pushed myself away from the demon...

Evelynn: What do you want now Angel.

TT (TaTir for short because it's faster) : what are you going to do with him? I saw how you "pleased" yourself with him.

Evelynn: Make him ours~ what else?

TT: Do whatever you please with him but keep him alive. I need him alive.

Evelynn: Why are you insinuating that I'm going to kill him?

TT:You tell me, demon of agony. I know what you're capable off.

Evelynn: *Tch* I won't do anything with him, like if I've ever disappeared one of my lovers.

TT: then were are the missing men? Y/n hasn't done a background check but I have. I've seen everything in your past just by looking at you.

She remained quiet while looking the other way, I guess I hitted a soft spot. I keep my stan because I need y/n alive, he's the only way I have to free myself from that tyran...