Unusual? Yes. But She's A Member Of The Community Now.

A/N: Hey, how's it going? Why another chapter so soon? Because they're short and fun to make. So let's go ahead and pick up where we left off. And that still stands. 

Hotaru: "Then what should I use my key for?"

Natsumi: "Filleting mackerl?"

Y/n: "Or any other small fish would. But. Now hear me out here. How about tying it to your rod and using it as bait for the catfish?"

Hotaru: "Um, sorry, but no thanks. I think it's fine the way I'm using it now."

They end that discussion there and continue playing.

Y/n: "This is boring now, let's go catch frogs by the pound!"

Komari: "You know we can't. Even if we wanted to, Hotaru may not be up to it."

Y/n: "Ah, right." Pain, sadness even. 

They continue to play kickball until being called back to class. Class is longer than what some would've liked, but it ends just as soon as it starts.

Natsumi: "We're finally done!"

Komari: "Let's head home."

Y/n: "Oh, uh, okay. Yeah, I'm probably going to head the pound again today."

He stops walking and sits down. He sees the same sight he sees every day. He oversees the entire village from this hill. Hotaru stops with him.

Y/n: "It's a good view from here. I'd almost say the best, but that remains to be seen."

Hotaru: "It is really pretty. It makes me miss home, to be honest, though."

Renge: "Hotarun, Y/n-son! Want to come to my house?" *She looks at Y/n* "I'm sure she won't mind again."

Y/n: Man, I hate when I look weak. "Thanks, Renge." *He gets up*

Renge: *To Hotaru* "You don't want to?"

Figuring she should get to know her classmates better, she agrees. 

Hotaru: "Oh, sure. But just for a little while, though."

They catch up with the rest and take the bus back home.

Komari: "Hey, Y/n-son. Will your aunt be home this evening?"

Y/n: "She won't be home tonight at all. But she's working really hard, so I'm proud of her!"

Natsumi: "You know you're welcome at our place, right?"

Y/n: "I know, and thanks for that. If your parents are fine with it, then I'd like to come over." When will mom and dad get back home?

Komari: "You always say that, and we always say the same thing."

They continue walking in silence. After some seconds of quiet, Renge says something.

Renge: "Those are tangerine trees. The new blossoms are just coming out."

Y/n: "There are some lemon trees around, too."

Hotaru: "You grow fruit here?"

Natsumi: "Also, rice and vegetables mostly."

Komari: "Oh, and leaves."

Hotaru: "Leaves?"

Komari: "The kind you garnish your food with."

Hotaru: "Um, do you have any stores?"

Renge: "There's a co-op and a candy store."

Hotaru: "Um, any others?"