𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝙸.𝙸𝙸

Y/N's POV

I was awakened by a movement to my left, and as I open my eyes I saw that I was in a hospital bed and next to me was a sleeping Grace. I then started to remember the events of yesterday, It was that bastard Don that pushed me. I then looked at the clock and saw it was 4 AM, I looked back at Grace and noticed that her clothes were the same one she had on yesterday.

Y/N: She didn't even bother going home

I thought to myself as I smiled a little and moved a strand of her hair away from her face. She really is perfect, from her slim figure to his beautiful face. I then got off the bed slowly so she wouldn't wake up, and carried her gently to the bed and laid her there. After that I sat at the chair that she was sitting at earlier, I then looked at her admiring her. To say that I have a crush on her is an understatement, I mean who wouldn't fall head over heels for her.

At that moment something just sparked inside me. The urge was so strong that my face started to move towards hers, and my lips started inching towards hers, and finally I closed the gap between us as I kissed her.

3rd POV

Unbeknownst to Y/N Grace had actually woken up when he transferred her to his bed. And as he departed from the kiss his eyes met with her. He immediately turned red and started apologizing.

Y/N: I'msorrygraceitsjustthatiwassotemptedtodoitandmaybebecauseilikeyoualot!

Grace: Don't worry Y/N its fine, but did you say that you like me?

The redhead reassured the boy, as a faint blush started to appear in her face.

Y/N: I u-uh sigh, Yes I like you... like a lot.

Grace: Wha? Why me?

She replied with a blush more red than she had earlier

Y/N: Well aside from Cedric, you're the only one that didn't look down on me despite Im younger than you guys. You've always treated me as your equal, and when the others pick on me you're always the first one to save me from them. And since then I've started to admire you, and that admiration turned into a full blown infatuation, and finally soon enough I've fallen for you and-

The boy's explanation was cut short when he felt her soft lips touched his. The kiss was one of that of passion, but soon enough it turned into a lustful one. Grace then started to lick Y/N's lower lip asking for entrance, and Y/N reciprocated by letting her in. While their tongue battled for dominance, Y/N was slowly climbing on the bed and repositioned both of them so that Grace was sitting on his lap. The door the slowly opened, but both of them were too distracted making out that they didn't notice.

F/N: Ahem, what are you two doing?

The two teens immediately broke the kiss and moved away from each other, as both of them looked away from eachoter

Debbie: My baby boy's growing up!

Y/N: MOM!

2 Day Later

Y/N's POV

A lot of things happened since I got discharge from the hospital. Right after dad and mom caught me making out with Grace, they talked to her then me. And just like that me and her officially started dating.

But every as they say every positive has a negative. Because right as I got home Jenny confronted me, and started shouting at me.

Flashback

Even though I almost just died, I was supper giddy because of what happened between me and Grace. Although I wondered why Jenny didn't visit me. But I was taken out of my thought when Jenny stormed towards me.

Jenny: It's all your fault you fucking twerp!

I was stunned, I didn't even know what was going on.

Me: What? What the hell did I do?

Jenny: Cedric broke up with me because of you!

And it hit me, I was so distracted with Grace that I forgot why I was at the hospital at the first place. I started to remember everything, Don that asshole.

Me: My fault!? I didn't even know what the fuck happened!

I replied to her but it seemed to agitate her more to the point she-

SLAP!

Jenny: FUCK YOU Y/N!

The slap was so hard that my cheeks were bleeding because one of her nails scratched it. I was about to apologize, but I remembered I had nothing to do with whatever happened between them.

Y/N: You know what? FUCK YOU TOO JENNY! Instead of being a fucking responsible sister to your brothe-

Jenny: Brother? You really think I think of you as a brother just because our parents are married? How pathetic of you. I'm only gonna say this once, you're not my brother, and you'll never will be.

And with that stormed off towards her room. Dad and mom then walked inside the house and towards me and hugged me, and reassured me that Jenny didn't mean anything by what she said.

Flashback End

' What a fucking week ' I thought to myself as I flipped over to my side and clutched my pillow. I gained a girlfriend but I lost my sister, and I didn't even have a say in it. It hurts a lot when the person you looked up to the most suddenly says fuck you to your face. And I knew that what mom and dad said was true, but I also know the best way to handle this is to give her space.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I looked over and saw that Grace sent me a text, and I immediately looked at it.

Grace Rogers

[ Hey babe how are you feeling? ]

[ Babe?]
[ Ah , I'm sorry I thought it would be cute ]

[ Hahahaha, just kiddin its quite alright 'babe' ]

[ Hahaha don't push it! Anyways back to the topic hyf? ]

[ My head still aches a bit but other than that im fine ]

[Oh that's good, also don't forget to take your pain meds]

[Don't worry I will, ttyl I'm gonna rest for a bit love you hun!]

[Alright rest well babe i love you 2!]

You have changed Grace's nickname to Hunny<3

[Aweeeee! I love you so much babe! ttyl]

'Totally worth falling off a waterfall, damn that girl will kill me with her love' I thought to myself as I put my phone besides me, and covered a blanket over me.

No matter what happens I will have to patch things up with Jenny. But that's still a long time from now.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the super late update, I was really busy with school since I'm 2 months away from graduating. I'm really sorry guys, I know some of you really want to read more of this story but the updates from now on will be inconsistent maybe 1 chapter per 2 weeks or 2. BUT don't worry because after my graduation I'll focus on this story. I also have a lot of future stories 2 of em are KDA X MR, and TLOU X MR. And that's all for now I hope you enjoy this chapter sayonaraaaa~