"But she sold her" he said quickly. "SHE SOLD HER ?!" I yelled.

"yea" he whispered nodding. 

"I'm gonna kill that bitch" I said about to walk past him but he stopped me "I already did that"

"You killed her ?" I asked and he nodded. I squinted at him for a him for a while then stopped "why ?" I asked.

"personal stuff" he mumbled. "What kinda personal stuff ?" I asked.

"Personal stuff that I don't wanna share" he said making me roll my eyes. "I was supposed to kill her, and you" I said.

"I really wish we could move on from this part of our relationship and get to the loving part" he said making me scrunch my face.

"What loving part ?" I asked mugging him.

"You know the big happy family, we can raise our son together an-"Freddy I am married and gay you betta leave me the hell alone" I said waving him off.

"But-" knocking on the door cut him off and I walked away from him going over to it and opening it.

When I did I seen mercedes and she just walked straight past me "Damn I don't get no 'Hey daddy' today ? Not a peck or nothing ?" I said.

She sighed turning to me and walked back over "hey daddy" she mumbled pecking my lips. "Where is beyonce ?" she asked pulling back.

"You know i'm starting to think you two like eachother more then y'all like me" I said. "That's not true" 

"Mhm" I hummed waving her off. "Beyonce is missing.. again" I said and her eyes went wide.

"And nobody thought to call me ?!" she exclaimed.  "I'm sorry lil baby but you was the last thing on our mind" I said.

"Don't 'i'm sorry lil baby' me" she said mugging me. "And stop calling me that !" 

"No because you like when we call you that, it make ya clit jump" I said and she smacked her lips turning away from me.

"Hey" freddy said smiling at her and she just walked past him.

"Well fuck you too then !" he yelled out making me chuckle. 

"So you cheating on beyonce ?" he asked me "What ? No" I said mugging him.

"Well um, what was that ?" he asked pointing to where mercedes walked to. "That's our girlfriend" I shrugged and his eyes went wide.

"Really ?!" he exclaimed. "No" I said then started laughing at his face.

"Look it's a long story and it's not important" I said then walked up to him.

"You really wanna be in xion life ?" I asked and he nodded quickly.

"Yes I really do, I know the way we got him was horrible and I promise i'm not that kind of person I just wa-"Ok I don't care about all that" I cut him off shaking my head.

"I'm not just gonna let you walk into his life. I need you to prove to me you changed" I said

"Wha- Prove myself ?! I killed tina !" he exclaimed. "Ok and so ?" I said scrunching my face.

"You did that for your person reasons remember ?" I tilted my head. He huffed rolling his eyes at me.

"What do you want me to do barbie ?" he asked.

"Find beyonce"

Baby bey pov:

I woke up out of my sleep looking around.