Man of my dreams.

People contain many dreams during a good night's sleep. Dreams that come and go. Dreams that stay and remain in your brain until morning wakes. Dreams with peacefulness, loneliness, and sometimes interesting topics. Dreams that feed on every possible memory inside of the inner locks of your mind. 

Let's just say, there is a man of my dreams. A man who visits me every night. This man accompanies me through my trials even in broad daylight. He follows me everywhere I walk or talk. Always greeting me with a pleasurable smile, I want this man of my dreams to belong to me. 

One day the man of my dreams appeared to me in red. It was a lovely color for him. It brought out his dark chocolate eyes and hair. Yet, nothing was different about him. He was still silent, moving slowly behind me. It seemed as if the man of my dreams had been chasing after me for so long. I thought to myself, Maybe he just needs a little friend! 

The next night, I was startled by fright. The man of my dreams had a friend this time. His friend was also red, but he had blonde hair with golden eyes. I walked as far as I could from the man of my dreams. However, he and his friend always found me. 

Silly little me, I shouldn't have been so nice to men with eyes as cold as ice.