Rage, Power ,Stand "1"

Revis was on the roof of a building ,observing the city , She always longed to see the surface sky and enjoy bathing under the sun light ,yet right now she could only witness a dark gloomy sky , no different than the dungeon , a city in flames .Kin and Lan the 2 perfect monsters made by Viteau were standing behind her , waiting to set up to intercept the resisting adventurers in preparation for the final attack.

Kin " I have to admit , I think I might enjoy the surface more than the dungeon now " he grinned showing his fangs

Revis finally turned her head towards her comrades :" don't get too relax, the enemy is approaching , lets move " without wasting any moment she jumped off from the roof, covering a large distance already , the orders were clear , keeping the slaughter going while the new Fetus of the demi spirits are nurturing on the corpses of the dead for long enough.

They ve already gather a lot of dead bodies of adventurers and humans , yet Viteau biggest dream was still haven't been achieved . He knew that his goal will be waiting for him in Babel tower.

***********

Inside the knosos , bell figure was running fast , he already gave up on his flame wings to try conserve mana .another reason was the swarms of monsters blocking all the paths , he kept finding himself stuck in dead ends where he could do nothing but fight his way out , over the time his rage increased , his eyes were glowing furiously , veins of blood trailing down from his eyes to his cheeks as he kept mixing his flames with Fae's power. Each time the flames turned the monster into ashes his rage grew stronger , his heart beat faster and his blood boiled. Faenur noticed that everytime he used magic new more internal wounds appeared on his body , She did her best to keep healing him .

" Bell you need to stop ! you are hurting yourself " she plead him to stop , rest for a while and let her heals him , so he can continue , yet he could no longer hear her voice

For the first time , Fae felt that she was far away from him despite being inside him, the while space she was resting in ,turned gloomy around her like a prison cell

" Bell ! wake up !" she shouted , yet no respond , at that moment she finally noticed something .

Small faint particles of divine energy that she recognized so well and hated so much , because it was the same power that chained her into that floor for so many years . Despite the Arcanum being so faint   , she could still sense it because she was inside of bell.

She knew that adventurers  start probing into the power of gods at level 9 , their Falna slowly changes into arcanum ,  and fully matures at level 11 , it wasnt as the same level compared to the original  Arcanum , however it wasnt a power to be underestimated . yet now bell's body was being injured by this power, he was still far away from being able to handle it . Fear, worry and helplessness that she couldn't do anything to stop him.

Her only hope was that he gets knocked out from exhaustion so she can do something

She held her shoulders helplessly as she watched bell making his way towards one of the knosos exists while cutting each monster stood in his path

**********

In Daedalus street, the evacuation has almost completed , Loki familia In addition to other adventurers managed to save the civilians that could be saved ,while the others kept the monsters away. Finn was on a certain tower roof , giving commands through the crystal ball .

Suddenly an earthquake occurred , followed by giant plants of demi spirits , each one of them held the dozens of human heads in their leaves , it was a grotesque thing to witness , the adventurers shivered at the sight of them , one mistake during the fight and they would end up with same fate , as the demi spirits devoured the dead creatures and made them into their bodies .

However the more horrifying creature was the one at the back , the giant black centipede that Aiz could recognize very well , it grow larger than last time .and by the look of it , it also looking much stronger

Finn looked at the new wave of monsters :" so this is their trump cards " he whispered in an annoyed tone , finally realizing why his thumb kept throbbing so much