Continuation

art credits: twitter (vikj_art) ^^^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ever since Osamu realize that He always look to his other brother and Sakusa. "Know what Samu, stop looking at Sakusa deadly you might get him uncomfortable" atsumu said to his brother and Osamu just pouted and snake his hands to his brother's arm. "Aww, how cute," Atsumu thought to himself.

"Uhhmm Atsumu I'm sorry about this" Sakusa said and unconsciously scratch his neck. Atsumu finds it attractive. "Nah it's fine my tail is also entangled with yours so it's a shared fault," He said. Sakusa thought it was very adorable 

"Samu you look like a kid that got scolded by his parents," Suna said to him but he sulked even more. "MY brother got stolen by that weasel" He pouted.

"Welp yer just jealous" Suna stated and Osamu sulked even more. Suna found it cute.

They reached the Market place and started to search for the things they need.

10 minutes later ~

They sat on the benches near the plaza to rest since it's been 30 minutes walk and their feet are now screaming in tiredness.

"So Tsumu, Sakusa what will you do? it seems like yer tails won't give up" Suna asked cuddling with the sleepy Osamu on his lap.

"Earlier our tail separated but they got tangled again after a split second," Sakusa said confused. Suna thought of something but he just shrugged it out since he got no idea what to do.

"Oh! I see I hope you don't mind my presence" Sakusa said flustered. Atsumu looked at him very amused with sparkles in his eyes.

"Aww Omi's looks so cute~," Atsumu said simping (He didn't know that) Suna's amuse but Osamu looks so confused but sulky since his brother doesn't pay attention to him.

After that day the four always hang out and soon after that Sakusa gained a powerful attraction on Atsumu and Atsumu gain affection for Sakusa.

Sakusa and Suna eventually confess to the twins plus Komori to Akagi ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ.

Three years passed the four are now 19 and 20 years old (Kiyoomi being 19 years old), Kiyoomi and Suna proposed to the twins with their parents and they have an extravagant wedding. (well Kiyoomi is the son of the Lord and Suna is the son of a wealthy merchant so SUGAH DAD-)  Then they live happily ever after.

or so they thought

Part 2 ?

prolly but I'm too busy that's why this is rushed sorry