Start

Atsumu and Osamu are living with their parents in the woods deep in the forest.

"Chumu! I saw a weasel earlier come on let's chase it!" Young Osamu said and drag Atsumu to the border of the forest. "Chamu were not allowed to enter here!" Atsumu said as he tried to stop Osamu from running. Osamu ignored him until they reached the border where there's a village full of animals. They're also hybrids just like the twins. "Look Chumu! people!" Osamu said and run very fast. The twins are in their human mode without the ears and tails of the fox. "Oh my, you guys look very young were are your parents?" A Bear lady said to the twins.

 "Oh my, you guys look very young were are your parents?" A Bear lady said to the twins

(Uploaded by ~visgpe~ on Pinterest)

"Ummm, we're here because of an errand!" Atsumu said since he doesn't want to tell the unknown lady that they chase a weasel.

"Oh okay, then good luck with your errand kids," The lady said and walked away. "Chamu let's go mom and dad will get worried," Atsumu said to his brother but his brother is just staring at somewhere, "Chamu what are ya-" He stopped since he just saw the weasel that they've been chasing turned into a boy in their age and got drag by another weasel boy into a big mansion at the end of the village.

"Chumu" then Osamu look at Atsumu. Atsumu looked back and to said "That's cool!" they nearly run to the mansion but they saw that it's already noon so they just went home.

As soon as they got home their parents scold them in 30 minutes they gave them their favorite food since they got home safe. 

13 years later

the twins are now 16 years old and still innocent, well the reason to that isssss, The parents since they knew that once the twins learn something that knowledge will pique the interest of the two and start to do some dumb things so the parents just want to make sure the twins are safe and not doing something that will hurt them. 

"Tsumuuuuu~~~ can ya help me buy some groceries?" Osamu whined and pulled a puppy's eyes (they're foxes but well) Since Atsumu's s big soft-hearted person especially to his brother he agreed and Osamu smiled evilly.

the twins got ready and started walking towards the village that the two lost 13 years ago. The two reached the village and saw Suna, their new friend, which is a brown fox.

"Sunnnn!" Osamu shouted and lunge an attack to suna. Suna just smacked his head and kissed his cheeks.

"Hello Samu" He said while smiling. Atsumu gave Suna an angry look since he smacked his beloved younger brother.

"I'm sorry Samu for smacking you"He said and kissed Samu's forehead. Osamu blushed and hugged Suna. Atsumu looked pleased that's why Suna sighed.

"What'cha guys doin' here?" Suna ask as he cuddle with Osamu.

"Mom and Dad told us to buy some groceries" Atsumu said jealousy because his brother are hugging Suna.