I nodded my head and hugged him, wrapping my hands around his neck while his slowly around my waist.

"Thank you for being so patient." You whispered.

He nodded and turned back towards the table.

"By the way, there's nothing wrong with that light." You grinned.

"I know, I checked them all yesterday." He smirked.

You playfully tapped his shoulder and you both laughed, walking out from behind the stage.

He was waiting for the right moment. When?

William's POV:

I walked out from backstage with Y/N, us walking to the backroom to finally finish Chica, the last animatronic. Henry was working on a new design with a fox. He wants to call him Foxy and use the empty room by the main stage area as what he said, 'pirate cove', so that's the next one to work on.

It was hell for me without Y/N those past few weeks. I lashed out on Henry and every night was the same. Me losing my mind and drinking. I had the urges. Every kid I saw I wanted to hear them scream. But every moment I thought of that, Y/N's sister came in mind. But perhaps, if there was a kid like that boy who pushed the other and stole the little girl's prize, then maybe I would've. Thank Christ there wasn't really any like that the past weeks.

Y/N and I were working in the creation room, sitting in our usual spots. I kept stealing glances of her, happy to have her back.

She must've still felt guilty though.

"So, are you ok?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed and looking sympathetically at me.

I nodded and gave her a small smile.

"You can talk to me." She assured me.

"I know."

"Is there anything on your mind?"

I looked her up and down, then shrugged.

"Use your words." She said, grinning.

I squinted my eyes and tilted my head.

"What are you implying?" I asked.

She copied my movements and tilted her head, eyes squinting.

"I don't know." She stated.

I leaned back into my chair and crossed my arms. She did the same.

"I remember this game." I grinned.

"Do you now?" She smiled.

"I would stop if I were you." I warned.

"Or what?"

I sighed and leaned forward, grabbing her jaw in my hand, tilting her head down to look at me.

I gave her the most sinister eyes I possibly could. My pupils shrunk. I've done this face so much without intention so it's easy for me.

I squeezed her jaw tightly so she couldn't move her head. I leaned my face close to hers, glaring through her terrified eyes.

"Or you'll regret it." I hissed.

I released her jaw and leaned back, returning to my natural state.

I smirked and without saying a word, she turned and continued working on the yellow piece, her face turning red.

I audibly chuckled and worked on my piece.

The rest of the day had ended, kids and parents exiting.

Y/N was in the car waiting for me. I closed up Freddy's and walked to the car.

I dropped her off at her house and went home.

Y/N's POV:

You walked into the house, throwing your bag on the chair and headed up to your room. You sat on your bed thinking about today.

"...I was waiting for the right time."

You replayed those words in your head all night.

He wants to, but he doesn't want to hurt you in the process.

Then, you thought about how he looked when he grabbed you.

His eyes looked almost... evil. Like he wanted to hurt me.

You walked up to your mirror and looked at your jaw, seeing light blue circle under it where his fingers were gripping.

At the time, it didn't hurt. You felt the pressure, but didn't realize how much there was.

You brushed your fingers along the marks, remembering his exact words.

"Or you'll regret it."

Hearing them again sent shivers down your spine.

You had to come to conclusion that this man had a hold on you, and same way vise versa.

You remembered the night in your very room, where you looked at his bare back, large scars trailing his body. Even his legs had them.

You thought how much trauma that must've put him in. You didn't want to press on the matter but you wanted to know more about it.

You wondered and wondered what William had gone through to make him so unsure and unsettled.

"I'll get to the bottom of it." You said determined.

If he refused to tell me, then I'll figure it out, even if he'll probably hate me for it.

I know this chapter was a tiny bit shorter but... what can I say. This may or may not be my last chapter for the night, we'll see how I feel about it. Be ready for tomorrow because I feel like there's going to be more than two, possibly three chapters!