The prince of light

Beginne am Anfang

"We have been waiting to reunite with Xiao Feng for so long but she couldn't remember who she was when we finally met again." Yuan Shaui said. "Well he never had met her only in womb and a-bit after, but that doesn't matter what I mean we've been hiding from Darkus knowing he'll do anything to harm Xiao Feng." Nurgül explained. "That's a lot to take in." Yugi said as he rubbed his temple. "So you're my aunt and you're my real uncle?" Yugi asked and Yuan Shaui  nodded while smiling.

"I will also be in charge in training you with one of the moves you saw me used yesterday." Yuan Shaui explained. "Which one?" Yugi asked confused about it. "The mark of the white rose." Yuan Shaui said as he looked at Yugi who looked at him way more confused. "You're powerful Yugi more than you could ever imagine you not only withstood things with the pharaoh but you're immortal now which grants you powers and being a royal just like us you have some powers similar to the ones we have." Nurgül explained.

"You just need to awaken them and that's what our job is and that's why Xiao Feng sent you here." Yuan Shaui explained as he leaned in toward Yugi. "Don't need to worry about your friends and the pharaoh they will train separately with Sinclair but since I know you don't want any suspicion so what we will do you'll train with them and instead of relaxing you'll come train with him." Nurgül said. "Don't worry you won't get that tired since we will start lightly and progress from there." Yuan Shaui explained as he smiled.

"Alright let's head back over just incase so they don't start asking where are we." Yugi said and both Nurgül and Yuan Shaui nodded. "By the way my name is Nurgül but still call me Asura and to Yuan Shaui call him Gu Xiaowu in front of others okay?" Nurgül said as she brought Yugi close as they walked back to the villa.

(When they returned they saw Atem sitting on the sofa of the living room accompanied with Yugi's friends.) "Oh hey Yugi there you are..." Joey said as he grew quiet as soon as he noticed the other two behind him. "Sorry went to check on Xiao Feng and met with Asura and Gu Xiaowu on the way who got discharged from infirmary." Yugi said as he scratched the back of his head. "How is she?" Atem asked not believing him. "She stable and will wake up any time soon like we told Yugi you guys don't have to worry about anything." Jackson said as he walked in the living room with some bandages on the arms.

"You took some hits hero." Yuan Shaui joked. "Aish everyone keeps calling me that I'm just doing my job." Jackson said as he leaned back against the wall. "You went all out even saved Benjamin that idiot got himself injured and you got him out." Vahadır explained as he walked into the living room with a few bandages on. "Aren't you guys immortal and can heal fast." Bakura commented and they looked at him. "Well if we'd be drinking your blood then yes." Vahadır said as his eyes changed to red and showed his fangs.

Jackson slapped his arm around Vahadır's chest and pushed him away from the group and pinned him to the wall. "Vahadır stop scaring them and behave!" Jackson order while Vahadır laughed and calmed down. "Was just giving them a little demonstration." Vahadir said laughing. "We drink synthetic blood it cures but not as fast as normal blood would." Yuan Shaui explained as he sat down next to his sister. "Oh that explains a lot." Duke said as he scratched his chin.

Zander and Aya came to the living room and they seem they were discussing heavily. "Zander right now it's not the time to move Xiao Feng till she's awake and full recovers!" Aya yelled. "We are putting them in danger that's why we sent them here you idiot and I know she would have agreed with me!" Zander said as he stood in front of her blocking her way. "You know she's delicate in health right now I will not give consent to move her!" Aya yelled as she pointed her finger at him.

"I'm not asking your permission my rank is way over than yours!" Zander yelled back as he was going to walk away but was pulled back by Aya who grabbed him by his injured arm. "Ahh Aya let go!" Zander cried out. "You insist behaving like this we will soon be dead!" Aya yelled with tears in her eyes. "If I don't act now soon we will be dead Lan Wangji!" Zander said as tears fell from his eyes. Aya fell on the ground crying as she let Zander walk off while he wiped his tears.