| MY LITTLE FLOWER |

Camilo dating a reader with the same powers as his cousin Isabela<3

❀ Isabela originally introduced you to the family, you actually told her about your powers and she immediately loved you like a sister/brother/sibling

❀ Camilo fell in love with you immediately and admired how your powers worked, yours was a little different than Isabela's and that intrigued him.

❀ After 4 months of knowing each other, Camilo asked you to be his girlfriend/boyfriend/partner and obviously you said yes cuz he's so damn adorable and who can't love Camilo Madrigal?!

❀ Camilo buys you flowers even though he knows you don't need any (he mostly gets you daisies)

❀ He would always wanna cuddle in your room cuz it smells beautiful and he loves how big it is and loves how nobody disturbs you both with you're in there because your vines lock the door!

❀ You placing flowers in Cami's hair and by the side of his ear and it makes him BLUSH MADLY! And you always laugh at how red his face is then you kiss all over his face

❀ Camilo being the only one to calm you down when your flowers and vines get out of control but sometimes you create cactuses which prick him but does he care? not at all.

❀ Camilo calling you "my little flower" "my beautiful rose" or "petal" which never fails to make you smile, makes flowers bloom into your hair and love him even more. Camilo loves doing that to you.

❀ Him constantly begging you to make a vine swing so you can cuddle on it and watch the sunset together, you NEVER turn that offer down.

❀ Isabela, Mirabel and Dolores absolutely loving your relationship and Antonio asking you to make a daisy chain to give to his friend Celia.

❀ Camilo just loving you in general and he loves you and your powers, he couldn't ask for a better lover<3