Chapter 1

Scarlet Hudson POV: 

"Miss Hudson. You are late. Again" 

I stared into the accusing eyes of my teacher Mr. Shaw. I was late again today. But the truth be told, I was not a morning person. I woke up late today morning despite setting 3 alarms. Also, I did not like going to school because this was the place that my pack-mates bullied me. Away from elder's sight, they were allowed to do everything a normal aka human teenager would do. Oh yeah right, I am a werewolf or a she-wolf to be precise, studying in human school. 

I sighed audibly but not as much to disrespect Mr. Shaw. "I am sorry. Mr. Shaw. It wont happen again". I tried to convince the angry face of my history teacher. 

After threatening me to detention the next time I was late, Mr. Shaw let me in class. I quickly got to my designated desk. Opening my notebook I started doodling. 

Don't get me wrong. I was the class nerd and that's why I had already completed studying this chapter already. I did not have many friends so I buried my time with books. My pack-mates always made fun of me because of the colour of my wolf, which was "Scarlet" and hence my name. I don't know why its a big deal. I think they just don't like me because I am different. Well. their loss not mine.

anyways, I don't care. I'm fabulous. Brownie points to myself for being awesome. Yay!

I just want to get over with this schooling thingy and find my one true mate. The one who will love me and I him, forever and ever. He will be by my side through thick and thin. He will protect me and I will keep him happy. I just couldn't wait to find my mate and live happily ever after. Till then I have to put up with this human world and these idiot bullies. Not that I disliked human world. Its just I felt safer with my pack.

We(werewolfs) were forced to mingle with human world till we turned 18. Till we turned 18 we exhibited all the qualities of humans only. It was only after the shift that we became different with heightened sight, smell and sound senses and other abilities. Being in Human school gave us opportunity to understand the human world and to create a bond with them which will help us refrain from hurting them. Not all of us will be able to shift into wolves. only the ones that can shift are called were-wolfs, rest may or may not have some of the werewolf qualities depending on their bloodline. The history of werewolfs is quite interesting. I like history in general. I like reading about old rules and rituals and the way things worked. That's why I had already finished reading about human history as well. The books described history better than Mr. Shaw here. 

By now I was getting bored. I couldn't help but stare out of the window. I saw Aaron Matthews lip locking with Cristina Adams. Didn't they have a class? Oh right. He was the Alpha's son. a soon to be alpha. He would take over once he turns 21 or he finds his mate, whichever happens first. By 21 if he doesn't find a mate then he will be forced to marry someone from the pack. So that he has luna by his side when he takes over. Even if he finds his true mate after that he would have to choose between his alpha post or his mate. For a split second I felt bad for him but then on second thought, he was the biggest player of school and pack as well. He had slept with almost all of the human girls from our school and some of the she-wolfs who had not yet found their mate. That's why Aaron was always seen with some or other girl. We were-wolfs were very horny animals. It is difficult for us to keep our desires calm. Mine were getting out of control too. Every time I saw a mated couple I would start feeling jealous. I wanted to find my mate so badly. I just want to feel everything that a mate can make me feel. frustrated, I groaned and buried my face in my notebook. 

'Something you wish to share with class Miss Hudson' 

I snapped out of thought and looked around. Mr. Shaw and entire class was staring at me. Oh god please help me. What do I do now? as if on the cue, the bell rang. I quickly picked up my bag and ran to the washroom. I didn't want to get detention. 

I'm such a ditz sometimes. why did I have make him angrier at me than he already was. I couldn't continue getting in trouble. My father had already warned me to behave. He blames himself for my mistakes because I was raised without a mother. My father brought me up alone. My mother died when I was young. He never tells me how. He thinks its better for me. 

why cant I just be like other girls? but I don't want to be phony and caked up like them. but every once in a while, why couldn't I just have a normal life. where people did not make fun of my hair or spent time with me or be friends with me? Oh enough of this $hit! lets go out and conquer the world. 

I was about to go out when I saw a group of girls come in. 

'did you see the new hot piece of ass?' one of them shrieked while applying fresh coat of pink shiny lip gloss. 

'oh yes. I call dibs. He's mine' a blond said defensively stomping her foot. It was almost funny. like a child calling dibs on candy.

'I heard that he already made out with Angela from senior class' a quieter girl contributed sheepishly.

'That's not true. He asked for my number earlier in class. I think he is interested in me' a brunette said fanning her face dramatically.

I cant believe these girls. Always fussing about some or other guy. Never about the personality, only about physical appearances. I don't like judging people by their appearances. 

'What are you doing here freak' the brunet half yelled at me finally noticing my presence.  

'Leaving' shaking my head I got out the washroom. Time for the next class. I was going to be late again. I couldn't afford to make Mr. Anderson mad at me. I was already barely passing biology. I was running towards my class when suddenly I lost balance. With my fast reflex I should have been able to hold on to something but I got distracted by something that I couldn't remember. Getting ready to feel the impact I shut my eyes close but the impact never came. 

Something or rather someone was holding me in place. I breathed in the sweet aroma of pine mixed with musk and felt the movement of strong muscles of around me. 

'Are you alright miss?'  a melodious string of sound broke my bubble of happiness which melt me more and more. It was a different accent. I think British or Australian. I couldn't put my finger on it. 

'Miss?' the voice repeated. Slowly I opened my eyes and stared into the palest blue eyes I has ever seen. those orbs had concern in them and that too for me. I don't know why it made me incredibly happy and then the impossible happened. 

***********************************************

I'm sorry if the first chapter sucks, but give me a chance. It will definitely improve as it progresses. 

Please vote, comment and give any suggestions.  

Also, be warned that this story has mature content which may or may not be to your liking. This story is filled with hormonal teenagers with super powers who are discovering their desires wants and figuring our life. They are often going to be horny angry and lustful, but this does not mean that this book is filled with that sort of things only. 

If this is not what you want to read then please feel free to not read this book. :) 

And if you like you like this book then you should let me know ;)