𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝘚𝘰𝘥𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬

Terry and Kreese were at the verge of laughing from happiness, the changes in the tournament get them a bigger chance of winning. Skills competition, girls and boys devison and a grand champion prize for the dojo with most points, they needed that to win the bet.

"This is just perfect! First LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence spilt, now this," Terry smiled, shaking the paper in his hand while reading through the new thing being added.

"And none of them have the fighters to compete in both decisions," Kreese pointed out, unlike Terry he kept his glee on a down low.

"We're gonna win this tournament before it even starts," Terry told while reading thought the paper for a third time.

A door then opened to the back training room, two guys came inside with big boxes and Terry immediately put down the paper, walking over towards the boxes.

"Where would you like these Mr. Silver?" One of the men asked and Terry simply motioned towards the middle of the room.

"What's all this?" Kreese asked.

"Top if the line gear to go with the place. These kids need to see we go for noting but the best," Kreese laughed. "Nows the time to show our strength and reinforce." Terry got a knife from one of the mailmen, flipping it up to open up the box.

"Cobra Kai is gonna be the only destination in the Valley for karate, I want our logo on billboards, t-shirts-" trees was about to say more and unbox what he'd gotten but Kreese was quicker.

"And on the back of both all Valley champions,"
"Now we're talking," Terry pointed at his companion with a grin as Kreese understood what he was out for.

Opening the box up, it was a big box. Inside there were a multitude of smaller, black boxes with the Cobra Kai logo on it in silver. And inside? Well, it contained well designed Cobra Kai gis, hoodies, t-shirts, training clothes and so much more. All with Cobra Kai design.

Robby looked down at his phone, smiling at the texts between him and y/n. What he picked up, y/n were in biology and had one essay to write but she was far ahead and instead did other thing. Well, she was texting with him almost the whole lesson.

y/n: can you get me (favorite soda)? I'll get whatever you want after training :)

How was he supposed to say no? This was kinda regular, he'd get her whatever she asked for and y/n would pay back by getting what he wanted. It was something so simple the two of them had started doing and it always made both of them smile if one of them wrote they wanted something.

Robby rolled his eyes but still smiled, typing in a quick 'sure'. Pushing off the wall outside the dojo he went to the small store just beside Cobra Kai, it really came in handy that the store was just beside the dojo. Especially for times like these.
Walking inside the cashier behind the counter had gotten to recognize Robby easily and the two talk at times. They did a quick handshake before Robby turned towards where the sodas were. The man behind the counter shook his head.

"For the girlfriend?" The man asked as a joke and Robby just turned.

"She's not my girlfriend," Robby answered, still his cheeks dusted a pink shade, gabbing the soda he was looking for. Then just scanning over the shelves to see if it was anything he wanted.

The sound of the door into the store opening and footsteps was the only other thing except for the music playing that was heard. But ut seemd the steps stopped in the middle of the store, not afraid from Robby.