𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

The past week had for sure been interesting in Cobra Kai dojo. Ever since she entered the dojo there was a new favorite among the two senseis, but it was not something Robby cared for, in fact, he could understand why they liked y/n so much.

She had been doing karate for a long time - ever since she was three, it was something her dad had encouraged her into, which made John even happier. Now he had a second generation of a Kreese that could do Cobra Kai karate.

She knew how to do everything that the others dreamed about, nothing she did was done half well, everything she did was made with precision. Her focus was unbreakable.

In the past week she'd been in the Valley, all she'd ever done was being in the dojo and workout, or do routines that was made with perfection. And Robby, well, he too spent loads of time in the dojo, this causing him and y/n to meet daily for the last week. There had been these small conversation, or more like compliments regarding karate.

Her movements were sharp and strong, she focused on everything she did not caring for the ring of the clock by the door, signaling that someone entered the dojo. Though, y/n had learnt who it probably was, but she didn't intend to stop the routine she was working on just to see Robby walk in.

Even though she would be able to see him in the mirrors, her mind had this thing when she was doing a routine that the only focus was her and no one else people. Her mind would blur out everything around her and only the sound would remain.

When Robby had walked inside the door and saw y/n doing what she had been for the past few days, as always he stopped right by the door, just watching her technique. It seemed she could never stop surprising him liked she'd been doing for the past days.

There was something about y/n that pulled him to her, in all honesty, they last few days he'd been coming to the dojo more just because he knew that she would be there. It would sound crazy to say out loud, but in Robby's mind there was nothing strange about it, she was good at karate and he wanted to know more. Or that's what he told himself.

"You know, I thought that you had school or something," y/n spoke up, turning around to face Robby. With a raised brow. Robby put his hands in the front pockets of his jacket, sheepish smile on his face.

"Yeah, no, I don't go.. to school," He shrugged and walked up to her, grabbing the bottle of water she had standing on the mat and handing it to her.

y/n took the bottle out of his hand, fingers brushing against Robby's, causing him to look to the side. y/n however, didn't even put mind to it, she just popped open the bottle before taking a sip.

"Drop out or expelled?" The question was in genuine interest from the girl since Robby was the only one from the dojo to talk to her. Well, then there was Kenny who just watched from afar as he was so amazed by her.

"Uh, expelled, you could say,"

"If I didn't hear her.. Tory wrong, it was some big school fight with like some other dojo here from the Valley. Correct?" This immediately made
Robby unsure of what she'd heard about him, he didn't want her to paint a picture of him based on a accident and him being in juvie. When there was no answer on Robbys side though, y/n shook her head with a slight smile.

"Don't worry, I don't judge people based on some old shit,"

Robby watched her from afar, mind remembering that time, he wanted to talk to her more, not just those few awkward times when they were alone and met by 'coincidence'. She was someone that seemd to have loads of secrets and just like she would be an overall fun person.