𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Robby thought it was sudden when y/n started to grow quiet and a bit distant, she was usally very talkative and didn't have a problem being around the others. Now however, y/n spent most of her time in the dojo focusing on herself, just occasionally talking with Robby, Tory, Mattheo and Kenny.

As of now, everyone was warming up for the lesson, the newer kids all chatting about. Robby stood with Kenny who were taking our some anger on a dummy, Tory and Mattheo standing off to the side. Then only a few feet from Robby and Kenny were y/n, she was punching a dummy as hard as she could, earbuds in with music.

"So they stole all your clothes?" Robby asked as he had been listening to what Kenny told happened at school, his bullys once more going at him.

"And I can't take more of their crap, I'm ready to use my training," Kenny said angrily and punched the dummy.

"And what do you think you're gonna do?"

"I do what you do, kick their asses," Robby only stared at the boy, then his eyes moved to the girl who was also violently punching the dummy, as if it was someone she hated.

"I got kicked out of school and landed in juvie," Kenny stopped at Robbys words. "Come on, you gotta be smarter than me and your brother."

"Well I gotta do something," Kenny sighed, ready to turn back to punching the dummy but Kreese interuped.

"Class, fall in," The man told in an authority voice, making all students quickly fall into line.

But Robby noticed how into what she was doing, y/n were and quickly walked over to her, gently tapping her shoulder. This caused her to whip around quickly, Robby only motioned with his head towards everyone falling into line. Grabbing her wrist gently and pulling her along to stand in line.

"Thanks," y/n muttered as Robby stood beside her, Terry and Kreese looking over everyone.

"It's nothing," Robby answered lowly, making sure not to get heard by the two senseis.

"Today we have a very important lesson, don't we, sensei Sliver?" Kreese spoke loudly for everyone to hear, it was hard to not listen while he talked.

"Yes we do.. weakness," Terry announced to everyone.

"Your opponents weakness needs to be exploited, whenever possible,"

"At the tournament you'll have to recognize that weakness, make no mistake, we all have one,"

"Sensei Kreese doesn't," Tory immediately protested, causing y/n clear her throat and Terry simply shook his head in disagreement with Tory.

"Of course he dose, everyone had one. Today your goal is to find your opponents weakness and attack it, no points! You hit the mat, you loose," The two senseis looked around at all students. "You got it?" Everyone nodded. "Get ready for combat,"

Everyone moved to sit around the mat, Robby was about sit down when he quickly turned to see where y/n were. But she had already sat down at the mat between a few people, her back straight as she sat cross-legged. She had become more timid, and to be honest, it kinda concerned Robby but he couldn't do anything as of now so he simply sat down on a empty spot and just kept his gaze at her.

"Care to make this more interesting?" Kreese asked as he turned to Terry.

"What do you have in mind?"

"We each choose a fighter, six pack of bruce to the winner." Terry nodded his head at the idea.

"I like it, may the best sensei win," With those words, both senseis went to either side of the mat.