Red pill, blue pill

Third person point of view

You had your happy end. Alma was heavily punished for blaming Bruno, Bruno had gotten many apologies from the people and was now welcomed again, you and Bruno met every evening to have conversations and much more, Camilo was being treated with care and love by you at day time, Mirabel had gotten the lead and was sort off the new leader for the townsfolk and lastly, you had bought your own house with some sound proof walls. Finally you had everything you needed. You were happy. You felt many things up until now. From negative emotions up to positive ones. It was a great adventure you had. Forgetting your past and not even questioning it, you had decided to now have your life however you wanted it.

.
.
.

But little did you know the truth of how you even came to Encanto...

You didn't think about your past enough. You didn't notice how you have never really thought about your family.
You didn't notice that you cannot remember the day you left your house or how your parents looked like...

But you didn't want to after all.

You wanted to continue dreaming this beautiful Encanto dream. You, having a relationship and getting everything how you want it to be. You, who was actually laying in the hospital, connected to many little wires... You, who had gotten in a car crash before and are now being unconscious on that white plain bed having a coma. You, who forgot your real life and went for a fictional one.

You, who decided to live your life in your own mind. You, who will surely not wake up, living you dream life. The dream life, which will never end.