PROLOGUE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

A girl was taking some rest on the sofa. She had fainted due to the head injury. A boy was trying to aid her. She wasn't in her home as the boy thought that those people who attacked her, will come after her again, if she stays at her own place.

The girl started to gain her consciousness. She opened her eyes and looked around. She knew that she's not in her own home so, she got up with a jerk but held her head as it was paining after the injury.

That boy came near her and made her lie down again. He said...

He (A little awkwardly) - Look.... I know that... tumhe ajeeb lag raha hoga but...

She interrupted him and said...

She (Confusingly holding her head) - Main yaha kaise aayi? Main to.... (Widening her eyes) Main to ek case investigate kar rahi thi. Main apni ek dost ko dhundh rahi thi.

She tried to get up frentically but was stopped by that boy. He asked....

He (A little hesitantly) - Kon hai tumhari dost? Mujhe batao shayad main... tumhari koi madad kar saku...!!!

She (Looking at him in a surprise) - Tum sach me meri madad karoge?

He (Making a face) - Maine abhi kya Urdu me bola?

She (Frentically nodding her head in negative) - Nahi nahi... Mera matlab hai ke tum kabhi kisise baat nahi karte na to isliye... Anyways, meri dost ka naam hai, Simran Shergill. Main apni dost ko pichhle ek week se dhundhne ki koshish kar rahi hu but no such luck.

The boy was shocked to listen that name as it is really very close to him but he lost that person, one week ago. He didn't know what to say or do so he went away from there without saying anything.

The girl was shocked to see this. She said...

She (Amusingly) - Kamaal hai...!!! Abhi to madad karni thi ise aur ye to chala bhi gya. Had hai yaar...!!!

.............................................................

After two weeks,

He (With a hope) - Kuch pata chala???

She (Disappointedly) - Kuch bhi pata nahi chal raha. Ab to ek mahina ho chuka hai.

He (A little hesitantly) - I think... tumhe ye search... chhod deni chahiye as it's getting too dengerous for you.

She (A little angrily) - Tum chahte ho ke main apni dost ko dhundhna chhod du? Ek mahine se gayab hai vo.... Mujhse milne aanewali thi vo aur ab, meri dost ka koi ata pata hi nahi hai...!!!

She left from there angrily. He tried to stop her....

He (Hurriedly) - Are magar suno to....!!!

.............................................................

A boy was sitting in front of the operation theatre as the doctors were operating on a girl whom he brought in, in a hurry.

That girl got shot in front of him and it was a warning for him as he was also helping her in her investigations. He was very much afraid for her life at that time.

.............................................................

He (While thinking something) - Something is really odd about this smell. Something's not right.

She (Confusingly) - Kya matlab... Kaisi smell? Kya bol rahe ho tum?

After a while, the boy understood everything. He held her hand and said...

He (Hurriedly) - We have to get out from here...!!! Yaha blast honewala hai.

She (In a shock) - WHAT...!!!

The boy pulled her with him and they both ran outside the building as soon as they could. When they got out, exactly then only, something blasted in the house and the whole building was on fire.

She (Taking a deep breath) - Marte - marte bach gaye yaar...!!!

That boy looked at her and hugged her tightly, feeling relieved that she's with him and alive, safe and sound...

.............................................................

Here's the prologue guys...

How was it???🤔

Please vote and comment and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the first part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️