Who's dating Tony's son? Part 2

Start from the beginning

Soon, Steve manages to get a perfect score. Y/N and Steve smile at each other while getting rich of the tokens that they're getting. They go to the prize section and buy a penguin plushie. Steve smiles at Y/N and give him it.

"You're the best." Y/N grins at the plushie and look back at Steve, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Want to earn more tokens?"

The date went well. Thanks to the super soldier serum, Steve manages to use his eyesight to earn a large amount of tokens of skill base games. Eventually, Y/N got bored with it and play with a pinball machine while Steve went to the prize section. Currently, Y/N is grinning while focusing on the pin ball. Steve walks in with many plushies, even to the point he can't see properly because there is a giant teddy bear in front of his eyes.

"Y/N, can you give me a hand?"

"Not now!" Y/N dismisses him and doesn't even look at Steve.

Steve sighs. "Just because I'm strong, doesn't mean you can't carry anything."

Y/N continue looking at the pinball machine. Soon, he loses, making his final score 19900. "Fuck! Almost broke the high score!"

"Y/N." Steve sternly says to Y/N.

He just merely turns around. "Okay, fine. Just don't give me the teddy bear." And with that Y/N grabs the penguin, a rabbit, a dog and a cat, all of them average size.

Steve sighs in relieve. "Thank you, Y/N."

"You're welcome." Y/N smiles.

Steve looks at his watch and look back at his boyfriend. "It's late. We should head back."

"'kay. Do you want to stay over?" Y/N grins at Steve.

Steve already this is going to be trouble. "No, your dad will catch us."

Y/N still grins. "Fine, give me a minute." He moves the plushies all in one hand and grab with the other one his phone. He begins to call his dad.

"Y/N, where are you?" Tony immediately asks his son with doubt in his voice.

"At the arcade." Before his dad asks further, he talks again. "I have an idea for another project! What if we create a grenade, but when it explodes, it creates an area filled with electricity, tasering everybody in that area." Y/N excitedly told his dad.

Tony stays quiet for a second. "You're a genius Y/N! I going to work on it right away!" He hangs up.

Y/N put his phone back in his pocket and turn to around, facing Steve, who looks confuse at Y/N. "Well, we don't have to worry about my dad anymore." He grins devilishly at Steve, and he immediately knows what is going to happen.

-

Back at Y/N's room, Y/N and Steve are heavily making out. Steve is currently strip down in his underwear while Y/N only removes his jacket.

"We're going to get caught Y/N." Steve says between kisses.

"Then why are you making out with me?" Y/N also talk between kisses.

"Because it makes me excited." Steve grins.

They wanted to continue making out, but there is a knock on the door. "Y/N, I made the blueprints!" Both men stop kissing when they hear Tony's voice.

"Oh shit!" Y/N mutters to himself. Both men stand up and look at each other panic. "Just a minute dad!"

Steve looks around. "What should I do?" He whispers, but still panic in his voice.

Y/N looks around the room and looks at his walk-in closet. "There. Go hide in the closet again." He grabs Steve and pushes him towards the closet.

Steve looks confuse at Y/N. "What do you mean by 'again'?"

Y/N successfully pushes Steve in the closet and close it. He looks back at the door, which is next to the closet. He walks towards it and open it, revealing Tony with an excited smile with the blueprints. "Hey dad." Y/N tries to casually.

"Hey kiddo." Tony invites himself in and look around the room, seeing the cloth Steve stripped out of. "You really need to clean your room."

"Y-yeah, you're right!" All Y/N could have think off is why his dad doesn't assume that those cloth aren't of his boyfriend. "How about we sit on the bed?" He grabs his dad by the arm and forcefully move him by the bed and sit him down. Y/N sit next to his right. Both men backs are facing the walk-in closet Steve is hiding in.

"Well, I thought about this," Tony begins to explain some technical terms Steve doesn't understand, but he understands that Y/N let Tony sit there on purpose. Steve could sneak out of the room, without being caught. He quietly walks out of the closet and begin to walk out of the bedroom. "And then, when it hits the ground, I could order FRIDAY to set off the grenade."

Steve manages to stand next to the door. He quietly opens the door and look at Tony and Y/N. Y/N gives quick glances at Steve while pretending to hear Tony's explanation. Steve swiftly walks out of the room and quietly close the door. He sighs and turn around, only to see Clint grinning in front of him. Steve yelps while Clint look at him.

"So, you're the one who banged Tony's kid." Clint grins. "Nice undies."

Steve looks down and realize he's only wearing his boxers. He looks back at Clint. "Please don't tell anyone about it."

Clint chuckles. "Yeah, sure."

The door behind Steve opens. Steve quickly turns around and stand next to Clint. Tony and Y/N walks outs and see both men. Tony looks confuse at them while Y/N looks panicked.

"Rogers, why the hell are you in your underwear?"

Clint and Steve look at each other. Steve especially looks worried and so did Y/N. Clint return a look back to Y/N and then to Tony. He sighs. He grabs Steve by the waist. "We're dating." Everybody looks confuse and surprise at Clint. He merely just smirks and look back at Steve. "Isn't that right honey?"

Steve look back at Tony and Y/N, trying to be not panicked. "T-that's right."

Y/N merely looks awkward about the situation. Tony looks at the fake couple. Steve looks nervous while Clint pulls off a convincing smile. "Steve, I don't appreciate you don't wear any pants. Though nice undies." Y/N gives a sigh of release, ignoring his dad comment. "Anyway, I'm going back to the lab. Goodnight." Tony walks away and when he left the room, Clint stop holding Steve and stop smiling.

Steve stand next to Y/N. Clint looks both of them. "You two owe me."

"Thank you, Clint!" Y/N smiles in relieve and quickly gives a hug.

"Yeah, thank you." Steve also thanks him.

"You're welcome." Clint responds back. He then looks at Y/N. "Just don't let your dad find out. Y'know Stark doesn't like your boyfriend."

"I know."

"Though it's kinda ironic. You're dating a guy your dad really doesn't like." Clint chuckles at the thought.

Y/N sighs. "Yeah, we know."

"Well, have fun hiding it." Clint turns around and goes to his room.

Y/N and Steve look at each other. "I think we need to be more careful Y/N."

"Yeah, yeah."

There was 3 seconds till Steve begin to talk again. "Want to go back to your room?"

"Yes!"