POSITIONS (Grace)

Here I was waiting for you. Not that you have came, I shall guide you through the positions you can apply for.

(Don't fill the forms here.)

--------•◇•--------

FOUNDERS

》They will be the main planners of the community. They will make sure if the community runs smoothly and the members are enjoying themselves. If you have any problem, you can contact them.

[NOT AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

ADMINS

Admins in this community looks after everything. They will be the one helping the community when the founders are not present. They will help with the projects and see if everything is in place.

[3 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

MANAGERS

》They will have a specific department under which needs to be taken care of. They will make sure if the members of that department are doing their work properly. They will report to the Admins and the Founders daily. When the shop is open, they will make sure if the orders are completed and will hand out the orders to the members.

Graphic designer department

Theme designer department

Text designer department

Editor department

Reviewer department

Server maker department

Interviewer department

Watcher departmrnt

--------•◇•--------

WATCHERS

》They will watch over the forms submitted in the shops and if the submitters have completed the conditions as well as will keep an eye on the affiliates. They will be asked to communicate different wattapers and communities for tasks.

[4 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

HOSTS

》They will draft out the chapters and sessions for the upcoming projects as well as manage it. This includes blurbs, opening-chapters, events etc.

[4 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

SERVER MAKERS

》They will make the server for the community as well as help in future discord collaboration projects.

[5 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

EDITORS

》They will be working under this community's Editing shop. They will be asked to improvise some chapters of the community's.

[7 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

INTERVIEWERS

》They will be interviewing the interviewees as well as wattpadders for future projects.

Admins

Managers

Watchers

Hosts

Server makers

Editors

Interviewers

Graphic Designers

Theme Designers

Text Designers

Reviewers

Judges

--------•◇•--------

GRAPHIC DESIGNERS

》They will work in our Graphic shop and help us with their graphics. They will be asked to make graphics for rye community.

[8 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

THEME DESIGNER

》They will make themes for others in our shop. They will be asked to make make graphics for thw community also.

[8 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

TEXT DESIGNER

》They will make bios in our bio shop as well as make aesthetic texts and bios for the community.

[8 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

REVIEWERS

They will review the books in the Review shop. They will be asked to review some of the community books.

[8 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

JUDGES

They will Judge books and graphics in our contests and awards.

[12 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]
8 Book Judges
4 Graphic Judges

--------•◇•--------

WRITERS

People who are interested in writing can sign up for this. They will be writing one shots, stories, plots, etc. on the request of the readers.

[8 VACANCIES AVAILABLE]

--------•◇•--------

PROMOTERS

》They will promote communities projects.

[UNLIMITED VACANCIES]

--------•◇•--------

These are the positions available in this community. Please fill your forms in the next chapter.
________________________

The Ghostly Graceful Community

Grace.