S3 Chapter 11: The Perfect Strategy! The Plan That Will Defeat Spriggan!!

Start from the beginning

Bella: Blow them away! Origin Thunder!!

*Beherit slams into Lucifer with full force but it was knocked back instead! Bella gasped as Beherit flew out of the stadium and fell on the ground behind her. Bella was in shock as she looked behind her and saw that Beherit had flown from the stadium*

Lane: Is that all?

Bella: W-What?!

Lane: If that is all you can bring to the table then you have no hope against Shu. I didn't even need to use my true power.

*Bella looked down towards the floor as she began to get even more frustrated*

Bella: Why wouldn't you fight me at full power!

Lane: Why would i show someone my true power when you just proved that you are not worthy of being defeated in such a manner?

Bella: I'll prove to you that i'm worthy in this next battle! Just you watch!!

---

*Athena was watching from the balcony above, she looked at her sister with a concerned expression as she felt something was up*

Athena: Bella..

*Legacy Adeona began to glow in her hand as it glowed a purple, white and gold aura! Athena watched as the 2nd battle was about to unfold*

---

*The 2 bladers took their position once again and Bellas eyes began to glow with a purple flame. Lane stared at her as he took his position, Athena wasn't the only one who could see it..*

Lane: There is a faint hint of darkness in her eyes, something is not right here..

*The 2 bladers got ready and the battle began*

3 2 1 GO SHOOT!!!

*The beys land in the stadium and Lucifer took the center once again, the ring on its Dropper Driver already starting to lower itself to the arena*

Lane: Begin! Dark Matter Dropper!!

*Beherit races onto the Upper Deck and races around in the Secondary Stadium and traveled around in there*

Bella: Lucifer has now activated its Spark-Drive System.. I need to make whatever i throw at it count!

Lane: What's wrong? Is that all you got?

Bella: I need to scout a weakness in Lucifers design, if i can find one then this victory is as good as mine!

*Lucifer spun menacingly in the center as its golden flare started to materialize around it! Bella found the weakness and decided to now make her move*

Bella: Beherit go! Aim for that weak-point!!

*Beherit races out of the Secondary Stadium and charges towards Lucifer and clashes with it at full power, pushing in one of Lucifers burst stoppers and sending it flying*

Lane: What?!

---

*Athena watched with amazement in her eyes at what Bella was trying to do*

Athena: I see now.. She aimed for Lucifers Burst Stoppers and reverse its effect, not bad at all i'll admit. Bella Akazara.. you really are interesting.

---

*Lucifer was now on the moving around the stadium and Lane made his move*

Lane: It's pointless! Lucifer!!