28.Is she the one?

Start from the beginning

And didn't came out..

"Naomi, Naomi... Are you okay!!.. " I was about to jump inside when she started coming out of the pool from another side...

I ran towards her again ,this woman will be the death of me ...

"Na-"

I froze in my place.

Damn!! Damn....damn!! She looks.. She looks hot..... And it's not good for my sanity...

She isn't in her sense and you are thinking this!!

Shit shit... I need to save her now. What's with my brain!!

I didn't notice her coming out of the pool. She started walking inside the room where their is enough light ... I ran in front of her... Now I definitely feel like track star...

"Hey hey?? What is this behaviour Naomi?? " She just ignored me...

"Answer me, why are you so drunk? " I asked again ,agitated with her reckless behavior. ..

No answer...

She sat on the bed her head down resting on her palm...

"You cannot behave like this naomi" Now I shout in frustration... But the look she gave me!!

If looks could kill anyone I would have died now...

She stood up and started moving towards me even stumbled in the path.. I tried to hold her but she refused to take my help..

"You have no rights to tell me how to behave Mr Dawson..... You are not even my real husband.... We are fake.... ... " *hiccups* she put a finger on my chest...

"I.. I.. I thought may be we... Oh oops how stupid I am!! " She said laughing maniacally..

"What did you thought?why are you behaving like this?? " I asked confused ..

She shake her head moving away from me...

" He said.. He said if I would have looked like this he wouldn't have done that to me " She said looking at a distant object..

"I made myself so strong in this 7 years, that no one would have dared to hurt me again.. But he.. He.. Why?? Why after so many years??? " She started Sobbing...

I went to hold her but she didn't stop.... She looked me in my eyes..

"He said you are supposed to marry some model or a beautiful lady.. " Who is this He?

"And look at me!! I cannot even dress properly...." She looked at her self

Why is she comparing her with others?
..

I know it's not the right time but she don't even realise how beautiful she looks.

She also dont realise how close we both are standing and the bikini she is wearing is drenched that and not so ignorable Boobs are almost bulging out and her nip*** are easily visible through the wet cloth..