Madelene: Yup, he didn't hear the last part.

I then took another bite of my food.

A tired looking Eda in her sleep came in the kitchen with her eyes closed, Luz trailing behind in a black robe and a bent black pointy hat on her head.

Luz: Remember me? Luz?

Eda waved her finger as a mug flew in hitting Luz on the head with a dink. Eda walked past us, Luz still following as she explained to her what happened yesterday. Eda, obviously tired- wasn't paying too much attention, she opened the fridge and poured herself a red drink.

Eda: Kid lay off the details, I haven't even had cup of morning apple blood yet.

She lifted her mug that had the words "30 & Flirty" making some of the apple blood spill out.

Luz: You mean, apple juice?

Eda: No.

Eda walked over to the table and saw two extra plates of food. She looks doubtful, before she meets my eyes.

Madelene: Morning, I kinda raided your fridge and made breakfast. Hope you don't mind.

Eda: As long as it's good and you don't burn the place down, be my guest.

She then sat on a free spot on the table and drank her apple blood. Luz came running over as she placed her hands on the table then started to pace.

Luz: Teach us some spells. When do we get magic staves, were we supposed to bring our own runes? *gasp* Do you have a dangerous magical quest for us!

She grabbed Eda's arm in excitement making her lean back a bit while I tried not to chuckle at how excited Luz is. Eda moved her mug so it doesn't spill, and used her now free hand to move Luz back a bit.

Eda: Whoa, whoa, whoa, sl-slowdown kid. Being a witch doesn't happen overnight. Also, you're wrapped in a bathrobe and wearing the dirtiest traffic cone I've ever seen.

Luz took off the "hat" and blew away the dust revealing a bent traffic cone. King laughed. I shot him a glance silently telling him that wasn't nice. Eda took another sip from her drink and now had a red mustache.

Eda: But a magic staff huh? You really want one?

Luz: More, than, anything.

Eda wiped off the mustache then extended her arm.

Eda: Magic staff, come to me.

Numerous crashes and thing breaking sounded from the hall until Eda's staff came flying in and smacking her in the face then fall on the floor making me snort a bit. She picked it up then twirled it around before setting it on her side with her fist on hip.

Eda: It's early.

Madelene: It's like 9:30.

Eda: That's what I said, early. Now, witches are awarded their staves from school. With me as your teacher, you two will be taking a different approach.

Eda left the room, I stood beside Luz after finishing my breakfast. Eda came back with two sacks, she dropped them on the floor revealing multiple glass bottles with different liquids in them.

Eda: You two will have to work for 'em.

We picked them up and followed Eda to the Living room.

Eda: I run a few businesses. On Weekends, I offer rare human treasures that Owlbert drags over from your side of the realm.