☆ t w e l v e

『 t w e l v e 』

the plane finally landed at the ground, they went out from it and there's already an suv who's waiting for them.

three days before the wedding, their schedule was really hectic and their time to get rest was just five to six hours.

"do i really need to attend that meeting? my sister's wedding is about three days from now." jaehyun said as he changed his clothes into a formal suit.

"yes, lee's family is a huge investor in your company if you don't remember." and he handed him the black coat. "besides, this is just a fifteen minutes meeting," he continued.

"i hate my life..." he sighed.

"stop complaining," and he earned a slap from his secretary. "come here."

before jaehyun put his coat on, he let taeyong first to fix his necktie. his secretary is really fixing it for him, he usually goes to work without a necktie on and just wears it whenever he has a meeting.

"after the meeting, i want to change the colour of my hair." jaehyun said as he touched his hair.

"hmm, wae? blonde hair suits you though." taeyong said, checking each paper that they need to bring.

"i want to colour it in black, it's my sister's wedding so i need to look formal." he said, looking at himself in the mirror.

"whatever you want in life, yoonoh." and he let out a sigh, making the ceo laugh.

he's already done fixing himself and he's now waiting for his secretary who's fixing everything they need. taeyong was just wearing a white blouse and black pants on the bottom.

"hello?" and taeyong snapped his finger.

"oh, wae?" jaehyun asked as he returned to his senses.

"i said we need to leave," the secretary said. "what are you staring at?"

"uh, nothing." and he cleared his throat, a smirk suddenly shown on taeyong's face.

"do you find me pretty, did you?" he teased as they started to walk out of the hotel.

"in your dreams." he looked away, avoiding making eye contact as much as he could.

"yeah, i'm really pretty in my dreams." he giggled. "that's my place where i can be myself, where i can be beautiful." and he let out a sigh.

"you're beautiful even if you're not in your dreams."

"you just said 'in your dreams' earlier." taeyong said, but the ceo looked up when the elevator opened.

"how about you shut your mouth off, hmm?" and he wrapped his arm around taeyong's shoulder.

"tss, just admit that you find me beautiful." taeyong said and also wrapped his arm around jaehyun's waist.

"no," he shook his head.

"hmp, okay." he pouted.

jaehyun can't help not to smile, he was kinda comfortable in their situation right now. looks like he will get used to it.

they arrived at the restaurant and there's a waitress who assisted them in the private room. some people were already there and it looked like the two of them were the only ones waiting.