It is indeed you, Meng Fu.

"Master, isn't this name good?" Meng Fu smiled.

Chairman Yan: "...very individual."

He has always been more serious, no one in the Art Association dared to smile with him, and the only apprentice respected him very much.

Its the first time I met Meng Fu, a "master" with a mouthful of sweetness, with a well-behaved face, pinched his back and shoulders. It was the first time that President Yan, who has been rigorous for many years, met such a person. Come down.

Go ahead, make money if you want to make money.

He said, "I'll help you correct this."

"Thank you, teacher," Meng Fu squeezed his shoulders more diligently, "I was scolded for this painting. I don't know the so-called, but you have the insight."

400,000.

"I don't know what to say?" President Yan twisted his eyebrows. Although Meng Fu's paintings have some obscure traces, these can be completely ignored, because this painting is full of vigor and bones in the ink: "Your painting has bones and bones. Its rare, how can you say that you dont know what your paintings are? Dont listen to these words. You are very talented. When your brother started to learn painting, his aura was not as good as you."

Anyone who understands painting knows the aura of Meng Fus painting, even she cant even look at it, so how high a vision does the other party have?

The president of the Beijing Painting Association, dare not say this.

is mostly half-blind, who does not know how to paint, and has delayed Meng Fu for so many years in vain.

Hearing what Chairman Yan said, Meng Fu couldn't help touching his nose, and didn't dare to say anything.

After the two discussed, Meng Fu personally sent the teacher off.

"Your security just didn't let me drive in," Chairman Yan's car was not downstairs, he explained to Meng Fu, "I was in a hurry, so I asked someone to park the car outside the gate, you are alone, don't send it. I am, I will go out by myself."

This community is a bit dark and there are still few people. It seems that the lights have not been changed for a long time, and it is too dark. Chairman Yan insisted not to let Meng Fu send himself out.

As soon as Meng Fu sent him down, he refused.

Meng Fu didn't say anything this time, but stood still and watched Chairman Yan leave.

Waiting to see President Yan no longer, Meng Fu dragged his slippers and walked to the security guard at the door. The window was half open. Meng Fu reached out and knocked on the window.

The security guard was drowsy, and he suddenly became awake when he heard the sound.

Looking at the people standing outside the window, he stood up with a "teng": "Meng Mengmeng...Miss Meng."

"Don't panic," Meng Fu raised his hand, pointed to the direction that President Yan had just gone out, and said unhurriedly: "The person who just went out is my respected Master. You will respect him in the future."

"Your Master?" The security guard stared, his complexion changed, and he shook his words as if he was about to cry: "Yes, yes..."

"Okay," Meng Fu cut his ear, "You can remember it in the future."

The security guard bowed to her, "Don't worry. I must remember!"

Meng Fu turned around, walked back, and waved his hand at random to express understanding.