EPILOGUE

Hey guys...

Enjoy this part...😊

.............................................................

It's been two years to Arjun and Riya's marriage. Sameer and Aisha are also married. Arjun and Sameer had decided to marry together in one mandap.

Shree and Lisa are engaged and so are Chhotu and Ruksana. It was very hectic and difficult to make their parents understand their feelings but Riya did that anyway and now, these four are together.

Raghav and Trisha just got married a month ago as they both were orphans so, they didn't really face any problem in doing so.

Bikram also married a girl named Rashi, six months back. It was an arranged turned love marriage. Rajbir and Gauri are engaged now and are thinking to get married soon.

Sakshi is a well-known Crime Reporter now. She's engaged with a businessman named Mr. Viraj Bakshi. He had helped her in one of her sting operation and they were in contact with eachother since then. After six months, Viraj proposed her for marriage and now, they are engaged.

The most amazing part is that, the whole team is in a hospital because Riya and Aisha, both are in their labours. Arjun and Sameer are tensed right now.

Sameer was sitting on the bench in front of the labour room but Arjun was more tensed than him. He was walking to and fro in tension. Raghav went near Arjun and said...

Raghav (Amusingly) - Kya baat hai, Sir? Aapko aise tension me ghumte hue dekhna, is very weird for me. Sir please, beth jayiye. Boss bilkul thik hogi. Vaise bhi pain sehen karne ke maamle me aurte mardo se zyada sehen shakti rakhti hai...!!!

Arjun glared at him and Sameer also as he was also in that exact same position. Sameer said...

Sameer (To Raghav, Pointing at Trisha) - Jab tumhari baari hogi na, tab hum bhi yahi kahege ke, shaanti se betho and just relax.

Trisha looked away blushing and Raghav said...

Raghav (Smirking a little) - Filhaal to Sir aapki baat ho rahi hai. Vaise bhi, ab aap dono ko thodi der me bulaya jayega. So, all the very best for that...!!!

Trisha hit him on his forearm and said...

Trisha - Shut up, Raghu. (To Arjun and Sameer) Sorry Sir, ye jab thoda nervous ya tension me hota hai to sabko ye dikhne ki koshish karta hai ke samnewala usse zyada tensed hai aur mazaak - mazaak me kuch bhi bol deta hai. I'm sorry Sir but ye khud hi bahot nervous hai Riyu ko lekar, varna aise nahi bolta.

Shree (Confusingly) - Magar Trisha, ye to....

Trisha understood his point so, she answered in between...

Trisha (Smilingly) - Ek trained psychiatrist ki jo biwi hu. Itni psychology to mujhe bhi samajh me aati hai...!!!

All laughed to listen this. At that time, they heard the cries of different babies. A nurse came outside with a baby boy. She came near them and said...

Nurse - Who's Mr. Rathod, here???

Sameer got up from his seat immediately and said...

Nurse (While smiling) - Congratulations, Mr. Rathod. You have a really cute baby boy.

Sameer was happy and was also smiling broadly, looking at his son. Arjun put a hand around his shoulder and congratulated him.

At that moment, another nurse came out with another baby boy. She came near them and said...

Nurse - Who's Mr. Rawte, here???

Arjun came forward but didn't say anything. He was just looking at that baby boy with a broad smile on his face. The nurse gave the baby to Arjun, in his arms carefully. She said...