"Why so excited? We dance with our fathers?" Mj asks.

"Actually, me and Flash made a plan to dance together. You and Peter want to join the plan?Or you, Felicia? "

"No, no, no. I didn't come here to dance. I just wanted to talk to Mj."

"Why not?" i ask and she hits me with the << you are a dumbass >>look.

"Well, my father is dead and since you can't dance with a gravestone..."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know" both Mj and Gwen apology. At least they didn't know! I knew! I'm an idiot!

"It's okay. No big deal."

I signal to Mj our secret code and she noods.

"Hey, Gwen, let's see what our dad's are doing. I hope he don't show photos from where i was little,like it did for Peter!"

"You where an adorable baby!" i shout while she pushes Gwen inside the room.

"Peter , you don't have to apolo—"

"Felicia, why didn't come with your mother? Are things that bad at your home?"

She looked at the floor, avoiding my gaze.

"Pleae, Felicia, let me help you. It's in the friendly neighborhood code to protect all my neighbors."

She turns and i see her crying"How could i come with her! ? She drunk in a bar kissing another drunk guy she doesn't know! "she shouts, but i know she's not upset on me.

" I'm sorry, I shouted. It's not your fault. You are just a good friend. "

" No problem.Now,let's find you a dad."

"Excuse me? What are you, Santa Claus? You buy me a father?"

"No, silly. Look. It's high-school. This is supposed to be our best years.—"

"This is our best years? Fuck!"

"I know, but anyway.You deserve to have happy memories! So you will find you a father!"

"Peter, that's sweet, but I'm fine."

I text mom and she immediately comes to me.

"Peter, i love you so, but you have to text me more than <<i need a dad fast! >>. "

"Felicia doesn't have a dad to dance, so we need to find a father."

"You don't have to do that, Ms. Romanoff!" Felicia's face is a little red. I think i embarrassed her. Well... she should get used to it if she stays with me.

Mom looks confused to me and then to Felicia. Then determinated.

"Ok, you will have an amazing night Felicia! I will call someone to help us with a dress and heels and... a father. The weirdest favor i asked for. I'll be right back." mom goes outside.

I see Felicia hitting her head on the wall.

"Peter, i said it was alright. You don't have to make everyone to fuss for me."

"Felicia, you are worth the fuss." i smile at her  and she returns the gesture.

10 minutes later moms comes witha black dress and shoes.

"I'm sorry, the only man i found available is an idiot. Sadly, it's my blood brother, not that the other were less stupid. But he is a great dancer! He didn't stay in the Red Room for nothing!" mom pushes her in the bathroom.

After  15 minutes, Felicia gets out of the room and.... wow!.. .. she looks amazing. Mom is really talented. She did a good job with the makeup!

" This dress can hide weapons. Your mom is amazing! "