"Fine and ready to dance!"

"Us too. It would be a fun competition! "

Then the light changes and we practically race to the school. Me and Miles. Not mom and Miles's mom. We were texting each other when the other was  in further.

We arrive at the school and with all the music and balloons, this place looked really happy.

We walk through the halls when i see Mj. I forgot girls have Father-daughter dance. Maybe i can talk to her.

"It's okay, go. I will talk with the other moms. Wish me luck!" moms says and goes to a group of mothers.Sometimes it's scary how she reads my mind.

I make my way to talk with Mj, when i see Felicia in a t shirt and blue jeans.I think i should let them talk. I look around and jump on the ceiling.

" Mj, look, i know you don't like me and I don't blame you. A lot of people don't like me. And i don't ask you to. I don't ask you to be best friends, but don't be upset on Peter.He is just a nice guy. I'm sure he didn't want to keep it a secret... Peter was just busy. I mean—i think he died twice in a week. "Felicia says.

" That's not why i am upset on him. I'm upset on how easy he accepted you in our team! It took for me 1 year to accidentally find out he is Spider-Man, but he told you even about Mile—"

" Hold up! He didn't told me. I figured it myself. He even did my math homework! And about Miles... it slipped.And, besides, he didn't even asked me to join your team. just occasionally helped. And i don't want to be in your weird group. I steal, not save people. "

" But you could. "

" Not my thing. And Peter, it's rude to eavesdropp! "Felicia says.

How? I was quite.

" Felicia, i think you could be a hero if you want. "I get down from the ceiling.

" I'm not a hero! "

" But you could. Think about it. A life with friends and not looking behind your back every time to see if the police or some bad guy wants to capture you. My mom was like you once. Working for the bad guys. Killing. And look at her now! "I point to mom who was laughing.

" Isn't her daughter captured by an alien? "

" Details. And i said happy. Not perfect life! "

" What do you say? "i was surprised that Mj asked her.

" I... will think about it. "

" I hope you join us, it would be cool to be more girls in the team. It makes it easier for the Saturdays when we vote where to go to relax after work. "she smiles at her. Guess Felicia made Mj forgive me.

" And Peter,I'm sorry i thought you were smart enough to keep your identity secret. "

So, she forgive me, right ?"

"So, I'm forgiven for being an idiot?"

"Yes. Now it's time for Miles to forgive you."

"Oh, he already did. We played an online game and talked about it. I let him won and he forgive me."

Both of them look confused at me. "You boys are... different from us. Even i am upset on a person for more time than you." Mj said.

I rise my fist and look up. "We became friends again on the battlefield!"

"Ok, online soldier, cut the drama!" Mj rolls her eyes.

"Hey, girls!" Gwen puts her hand  on both Mj and Felicia's shoulders. "Who is ready to dance!"