"Y-Yes. Yes, please just l-let me go."

He removed his gun from her face, sitting it on his lap. "Get the fuck out."

Destiny quickly got out of the car and made practically ran back to the church, just as Jayda was walking out.

"Hi, Destiny. Can we talk?"

Destiny bit her lip, looking over her shoulder. "U-Um. Look, we're fine, okay? Congratulations on you and Dayvon. B-Bye." She quickly hugged Jayda, kissing her cheek before running into the church.

"O-Oh. Okay! See you at home!" She yelled back before shrugging and making her way towards Dayvon's car.

"Hi baby," She greeted, sliding in.

He quickly leaned over, grabbing her jaw and connecting their lips. Their lips moved softly, Dayvon groaning into her mouth before he pulled away. "I can eat yo pussy now?"

"W-What?"

"I went to church like you said, so that means I can lick on you." Von smiled, "You say no, Ima beat the fuck out you, lil folks."

Jayda blushed. "I-I wasn't going to say no, Von."

"You hungry, baby?"

"Yesss," She groaned, "I was starving, oh my goodness."

Von smiled, putting the car in reverse and pulling out the parking lot. "Good, pretty folks. We finna go to the movies, you can get you something there."

"The movies?" Jayda clapped, "Thank you." She leaned over, kissing his cheek repeatedly as he drove out the parking lot of the church.

Dayvon smiled, rolling his eyes at how happy she got over the littlest things. When he wanted to take her shopping, she wasn't too happy with all the money he was spending, but it made her happy when he wanted to take her to a cheap, 7 dollar movie?

It didn't make sense to him.

The car was a bit silent as Dayvon made his way on the main road, so he was 100% able to hear his phone ding in the car.

Asian🖤
nigga you have some nerve.
i know you've been hanging with that
church bitch.
sent 11:36 am

Asian🖤
Do you call yall being together? LMFAO
that's funny as fuck. i got sum for that.
sent 11:37 am

Von almost damn swerved the car. He looked over at Jayda who was dancing in her seat, just recording herself on snapchat, a big smile on her face.

chill. I'll slide through tonight.
sent 11:40 am

"Baby, you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Jayda smiled, looking over at him. "I asked my parents if I could spend the night again. They said yes, but I do have to go home cause we're supposed to be having a long talk."

Dayvon's right eye twitched. "Fuck you ask that for, folks? Look, I don't need us attached at the fucking hip, Jayda."

He didn't mean to snap on her, and he didn't mean what he said. Von was just -- scared. Misharron was 100% capable of being that petty and doing something to fuck up what the two had going on right about now.

"Take me home," Jayda demanded, shaking her head. She grasped her phone, putting it in her purse and scooting closer to the door.

"Baby," Von took a deep breath, "I ain't mean that, folks. I'm just frustrated as fuck right now, but I shouldn't have taken that shit out on you."

Misharron was ruining shit already.

She looked over at him, a pout on her lips. "Why don't you just tell me what the matter is? Instead of taking it out on me like that."