✧*。 Goodbye 。*✧

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh!!!"
"Runnn"
"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!"

Shouts of people running to escape as a bunch of men with guns and knives entered the hall.

"What the fuck?!" Taehyung looked in disbelief as he felt anger surge through him as he heard yuna being dragged on by one of the men and lia trying to save her.

"Like I said you lost. I won. After 5 years of wait I'll finally finish you for ruining my life!" Jongsuk said grinning as a number of men with guns circled around them pointing their guns at taehyung.

At that moment realization hit taehyung at speed of light cause the men pointing their guns at him were familiar.

They were from park mafia....

"Remember them?" Jongsuk asked as he saw taehyung looking shocked at his men.

"Who are you?!" Taehyung growled as he looked back at Jongsuk, full on panic as his anxiety was getting the best of him.

"Tsk. You don't remember me aww" Jongsuk said with a mocking sadness on his face before smiled widely, a look of an all too familiar craziness on his face.

"I'm your worst nightmare!" Jongsuk leaned down and whispered towards taehyung.

It was silent all of a sudden.

The park mafia men held on to the staff and guests who were present in the hall by a gun on their heads.

"You.....just who are you?!" Taehyung said as he screamed at the end of the sentence.

"It's him..." A tiny voice came from the side making the attention of both the males to shift to the figure standing beside them..Jungkook.

And that's when realization down on him..

"You..can't be." Taehyung said as he looked back at Jongsuk who had a smug look on his face.

"Oh? But I am. I've been living an amazing life thanks to you! But don't I deserve it? Considering how much pain I when through because you choose to mess with me?"

"What are you talking about? If anyone who's life was ruined in mine! Cause because of you I lost my first love!!!"

"And? I had to watch my one and only be claimed by you!! Do you know how much that hurts?"

"You and your obsession! Just why can't you leave us alone Chanyeol!!!!" The people who were kept hostage were confused as to what was going on.

Chanyeol smirked.

"Never!" Saying that Chanyeol started to back up dragging Jungkook with him.

"You have no right or power to do shit! Your not the real heir of the lee's and now everyone knows!!" Taehyung shouted as the hall bursted with by the people who now understood that their have been a intruder in the event.

"Hmm... but whose gonna do anything about that? The company already belongs to me and I already took care of that father of mine. Isn't that right Jungkookie?" Jongsuk said as he lean closer to Jungkook who lean backwards, invading his personal space, just to smell his neck.

"What do you mean by that....?" Taehyung said as he gritted his teeth not liking the way this guy was harassing Jungkook.

"That means that there is no fucking one to save your ass tonight kim taehyung! You took away my love, my reputation, my gang, my honor and my life from me!! So now it's payback time.." As Jongsuk finished his sentence, all the men around taehyung rushed towards his in the intent to attack and kill.