Episode 1 #TPATPIcePowers❄

The kingdom 🏰 of "Arendelle" was a busy and happy place. They have their king, "King Agdar". And their queen, "Queen Idun". They had 2 children, "Jackson" and "Anna". There was a woman named "Gothel" who had 2 children, "Kristoff" and "Elsa". Gothel and her family was just peasant. Her husband left and then never came back. He said he would work as a staff of the king but never returned to his family. Elsa had magical powers. She could create ice and snow with her hands, feet, and body. The queen's son, Jackson, also had ice powers, but it was inside a staff which his father kept in the deepest dungeon in the castle. One day when Elsa was little, she asked her mother about something...

Elsa: Mother, how did I get powers?

Gothel: Do I have to repeat it again and again?

Elsa: No. Sorry, just asking.

Gothel: Alright. When I was pregnant with you, I found a beautiful crystal on the shelf at the bakery. It glowed like a real crystal so I took some string and made it a beautiful pendant, but one day I dropped it and it broke! Some blue magic came out of it and went into my tummy. Then, when you were born, I saw you are color blue. Your iris is as blue as ice but mine is brown and your father's are black, so, you touched the table and it frosted, and that's how I knew you have ice powers.

Elsa: Can I make bread now?

Gothel: Of course dear, now do your best to make bread.

Elsa: Why Mother?

Gothel: Because it's for the royal family.

Elsa: Mother, can I whisper something to you?

Gothel: Anything dear.

Elsa: *Whispers*. The prince is my crush.

Gothel: You can't have a crush on him, only princesses can have a crush on him because they're rich. No peasant people can marry him or have a crush on him.

In the kingdom, Jackson asked something to his parents... 🏰

Jackson: Mom, how did I got powers?

The same the thing happened to his mother when he had ice powers. 5 years later, Elsa still worked with her mother at the bakery. While Kristoff was working on an ice business.

Elsa: Kristoff! Wake up! It's time to go to work!

Kristoff: Elsa. Why so early?!

Gothel: Cause you two will be on a celebration!

Elsa: I still have to make some pastries for the festival.

Kristoff: And, what should I do?

Gothel: You will still work on your ice business because the ice that you will harvest is for the festival. You can put them to refresh the drinks.

Later at the festival...

Kristoff: Ah, finally done.

Elsa: Brother? What are you doing?

Kristoff: I was just putting the ice on these crates so when people want to have some, they're all right here.

Elsa: Thank you for helping Kristoff.

Kristoff: You wanna have a drink?

Elsa: No thanks. I'll just, take a stroll.

When Elsa was walking, she saw someone going near her. But she didn't mind it. She just kept on walking while looking at the beautiful decorations of the festival. Until they bumped on each other, stumbled and almost kissed...

Elsa: Aw!!! 😖 Hey! Watch it!

Jackson: Sorry miss. My bad.

Elsa: It's okay.