Sam-"I did not want to come in today".

Blaine-"I don't think any of us did".

Mercedes-(walks in) "You're right about that".

Sam-"Hi hun". (kisses her)

Blaine-"Well how did everyones first day go anyways?"

Casey-"It was good just tried not to think too much".

Mr.Shue-(walks in) "Everyone ready to go we have to meet up with the others".

Mercedes-"Let's go guys".

They all head to their cars and meet up with everyone else at breadsticks, once they get there Casey is nervous

Mr.Shue-"You okay?"

Casey-"Yeah". (hugs him)

They head in and sit down with everyone, once they are done eating they head to the cemetary, once they get there they lay flowers down and sit on the benches

Sam-"Every year doesn't get easier man".

Mercedes-"We miss you everyday".

Blaine-"Sorry that some of the others couldn't be here because of work, especially Kurt and Rachel".

Carole-"Just know that we think about you every day hun". (tears in her eyes)

Burt-"I am still so proud of the man that you became".

Mr.Shue-"Wish you were here helping out Sam". (smiles)

Casey-"All I can say is that I miss you so much and I wish I could've gotten to tell you I love you one last time". (tears up)

They all hug eachother then head back to their cars, everyone goes home, Blaine comes to the house to hang out with Burt since Kurt is in New York doing some things, Casey is up in her room looking at pictures of her and Finn (some pics will be of Rachel but pretend it's Casey just like the other stories :) )

She than began to start singing Blaine heard her and went by her bedroom and recorded her voice (Song By Alex Warren)

After Casey was done Blaine hurried back downstairs, she came down after that

Carole-"You okay?"

Casey-'Yeah mom I'm fine".

Blaine-(phone rings) "Hello, oh hey Kurt, wait what?!?"

Burt-"What's wrong?"

Blaine-(hangs up) "Puck passed away".

Carole-"What how?"

Blaine-"All Quinn told Kurt was his plane crashed". (sits down)

Casey-"Why today?"(phone rings)

Britney-"Casey?" (crying)

Casey-"What's wrong Britney?"

Britney-"It's Santana, we're at the hospital she passed".

Casey-"Oh my god first Puck and now this".

Britney-"I know, I'll call tomorrow".

After hanging up Casey tell everyone, Sam, Mercedes, Mr.Shue, and Emma along with Daniel come over

Mr.Shue-"Today out of all things".

Sam-"Finn will take care of them I know for sure".

Mercedes-"Quinn and Britney messaged everyone".

Emma-"Eight years without Finn and now this". (sighs)

Daniel-"What was Uncle Finn like Aunt Casey?"

Casey-"He was the greatest person I ever knew, he was kind, caring, funny, and even though he wasn't the best dancer he had a great voice".

Flash back memories

They all hug eachother, after the others leave Casey heads to bed