#1

When you found out you were going to Warped Tour you were so excited, you were going to watch Black Veil Brides they were your most absolute favorite band in the world.

The next morning once you got up you planned your whole out fit, you had a BVB shirt black high waisted shorts black high tops and BVB brackets!

The ride was filled with BVB playing through your speakers. Once you got there you made your way to the stage with your friend, you both were over the top excited, especially since you get to see the Andy Biersack the man your in love with.

You love all the guys but Andy just had that special something that grabbed your attinchen.

"HEY EVERYBODY YOU ALL READY TO BLOW THIS FUCKING PLACE!!!!" yelled Andy, they began to sing
Heart of fire
Fearless
Brag me to the grave
Stolen omen
Fallen angles
Coffin
Rebel love song
In the end

During the whole performance Andy kept looking at you which you kept blushing.

"HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE SHOW!" yelled Andy then everybody screamed. Your friend and you walked to the tent that said BVB you both were so excited to finally meet your idols.

You could fait! once you've got there Andy was looking at you
"hey, what's your name?" he asked "Y/N it's so good to finally meet you!" you said
"haha well it's good to see you as we'll, pretty name by the way!" "thanks" you said while blushing.

He finally handed you a paper that was signed by everyone and he put his number by his name saying 'call me sometime :D' you smiled at his cuteness and thought best day ever!!
~~~~~~~~~~<<<~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~
First imagine hope you like it!😜😄