Part 2

As morning rose so did Crazy Dave. He went downstairs and continued to work on the time machine, as he was working on it, he saw sunflower just standing there, " What are you doing sunflower?" Crazy Dave Questioned

"Well I was wondering if I could help?" Sunflower questioned.

"Sure, just don't get in my way." Crazy Dave smiled.

They were just about done, they just needed a door more likey a metal door. "Can you go get a metal door please." Asked Crazy Dave.

"Sure." Answered Sunflower.

As sunflower was going down to the Auto Parts store. The Cashier was very confused because a plant is walking in a Auto Parts store but then realized he lives in a neighborhood with a crazy old man who wants to time travel so it didn't bother him. "Do you know we're the metal door's are at?" Sunflower questioned.

"They are at the back corner." Jimmy answered.

"Thanks." Sunflower said polity.

As she was walking towards the doors, she noticed some really nice hose that she might like. She grabbed one and then she saw the doors. She didn't know which one to get so she got all three sizes small, medium, and large. When she got to the Cashier, she didn't have enough money for everything so she got rid of the hose, so she  could afford everything else and still money left over. When she got home Crazy Dave ask "soo did you get the door?"

"Well Yes I got three different doors small medium and large I forgot which one was needed so I just grabbed them all." Sunflower said.

"Ohh it's fine I  just needed the medium door, Also the reason I didn't go to the Auto Parts store was because I didn't wanted to be looked at." Crazy Dave told her.

" Well let's finish this time machine." Crazy Dave said.

As they were finishing up the time machine it was time to water the plants. But Sunflower was sad that she didn't get the hose. She then realized there was Christmas and her birthday but then that's in like 7 months. "Alright you are the last one to water sunflower,are you alright" Crazy Dave questioned.

"Yeah I'm fine." Sunflower told him.

"Well there is water on the counter if you want it," Crazy Dave told her.

"Can I come with you?" Sunflower questioned.

"Well I mean I could use some help, Incase I might go to a different time period. I may  need help with the adventure," Crazy Dave answered.

So they both went around the house grabbing stuff they might need on their adventure and went into the time machine.