TᕼIᖇTY-Oᑎᗴ | 31

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to pretend I didn't walk in hearing that...."

"Son, I didn't want to hear that... Your whore just left," Luca said, making Adele hit him in the arm. "Liebe, you act like that will stop me from saying it again. So, did you ask? What did she say?" He said, making Adele look between the two clueless. AJ smiled, nodding his head staring at his mother.

"I asked Lola to marry me...."

"She said yes!?" Adele asked, a little excited about the situation. Luca and AJ laughed as he nodded his head again. Dele smile big, hugging her son. Yeah, she was happy he finally saw what all of them were seeing from the beginning. Adele always felt Ella had her own agenda, while Lola was always straightforward.

"I'm happy for you and her. Now how are you two going to plan this wedding without no one knowing?"

"Don't worry about that. Nat and I can get that done on the low. All we need is for you and Lolo to give us a date, and we will go from there," Violet said with a smile.

"Good to know, and Liebe, I'm going to Tokyo with our sons. Takahiro is about to bring down Yamato, and I want to be there to see this through. That man will not live no longer than a day from now," Luca spoke, walking away.

"Can I go?" AJ asked.

"No, Lola needs you right now! Especially since the hospital released Ella. Stay here and close to your fiancée." Luca said, causing his son to nod.

Two days later

Two days later

"Please tell me that one of you has heard from Nori," Yamato said, walking into his tech room. Everyone in there looked to him shaking their head. Mato sighed, calling his friend's number once again leaving the room.

"Sir, still nothing from my brother?" Nori sister Emiko asked. Yamato stopped looking up at the young girl shaking his head. He feared the worse and knew he shouldn't have sent him to Iceland to deal with Tanaka and his wife.

"No, Emiko, we are still searching...."

"What about his trackers?" She cut him off, asking. Quickly Yamato turned back to the tech office with Emiko right behind him. He was so worried about his friend he didn't think about his trackers.

"Have any of you checked his trackers?"

"That's the point, Oyabun. Nori trackers have been disabled for the last four days. We don't know if he did it himself or was it Tanaka's doing. I can try his phone once more if you like... May I speak freely?" The man asked. Yamato stared at him for a moment and nodded.

"Nori and his crew attacked halfcocked. It's very well that he and the others may have gotten themselves killed. One more thing I ran the software again on everyone's devices. Ayia...."

"What about Ayia?"

"Sir, she is the mole. Nori found an unmarked laptop in her room. That is how he got into Tanaka's information, and it had tons of messages between her and Tanaka," He said, making the man shake his head. Ayia wouldn't do something like that to him. Then again, she did know a lot about Tanaka's team.