Chapter 1 (my dissapointing death)

Months after the events of far cry 4
Here I sit in my old home a bottle in my hand and a Gun for some reason in the other. I never understood why it came to this I made Kyrate great...didn't I?
Well who cares it's Ajays problem now,he's reminds me of a younger me so innocent and ready to fight for what he believes in,wonder how Ishwari would feel,her son did what two stupid men could never do.....

I miss her,I take a sip from the bottle. She made this crazy world seem so simple. Back when her and Ajay walked into my palace for a job,security,and a home away from war.it was a lie...but it made me feel good to help the people. I take another sip
Yuma,she new,she told Mohan. Lakshmana would have lived if he never knew.a tear leaves my eyes and I take another sip. It's funny at first I never wanted her.
But now that's she's gone I missed what could have been. Ishwari.....god I'm so sorry..I'm such a fuck up this was all my fault. There so much I want to say to you....
I take the pin she gifted me and inspected it. I final later I suppose is a order.

Dear Ajay
How's the life of a king? Hopefully we'll,
How's the golden path still terrorist ?

Sorry enough about that, I wanted to give you a final later to atone for some mistakes,I suppose I wanted to give it to your mother but we'll you know.
So I'll do her right by helping you in your kingship.
As we know your a man of action,but diplomacy is very important,you want the people to love you do right by them and they'll do right by you I guess. Not to sure about that one but what the hell. Ooh and about you whole religion oppressing woman I tried to burn the temples down for people like Ishawri,or was it to get at your father. Again not sure but it's your choice to help your people however you please.

Now that that's out of the way let me get personal with you. How many people know I'm alive? Truth is if any know Ajay this could be really bad,no worry I'll take care of it only one person will die. You will see on the news,I say by tomorrow morning. In all seriousness Ajay I'm proud of you,Ishawri would be proud,and as much as I hate to say it Mohan would be two. Don't be like me Ajay. I hurt a lot of people who didn't deserve it,the power corrupts,I've had it for years I became a huge narcissist,hell I slept with one of my body doubles before. Too much info? too bad Ajay uncle Pagans is a fun family member at cookouts. I'm transferring you money and sending you something of importance to me,can you put it with your mother and sister for me,Great.

I wish I wasn't me so I could be better Ajay but this is goodbye forever.
Sincerely Uncle Pagan.

A tear drops on the paper.
I bring up my Phone and dial a number.
"Yes is this the Bank....good I need you to transfer all of my saving.....yes all I didn't stutter.....fucks sake do it or I'll kill your whole family. Good to one Ajay Ghale
It's done? Dame that's quick."I click the phone off
I look at the pin one last time. I take it and the letter and put the items in a box and take it to my second personal guard. "I need to to deliver this to the new king of Kyrate.....also keep the helicopter as Payment for your service to me" the guard left without question.
And they say I lost touch with my subjects. I walk over to my desk in what used to be my fathers office. So many memories....I don't regret killing him...he had it coming one way or another....I was just speeding it up,that's it.

I sit down on the desk and down the last of what used to be a full bottle of champagne. I take the gun out of my right pocket and dig inside my Suit for something.

I pull out a picture and stare at it for the last time. I smile. No time like the present.

*Click*

*BANG*