Chapter 1____The surprise

( ⚠️Trigger warning----- Abuse and mentions of Abuse ⚠️)

Hope you enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Reader POV

" (M/n) darling it's time to wake up. You need to eat something, I know you haven't eaten anything in the past few days because of Niki's disappearance. Starving yourself won't bring her back." He whispered softly to me as he sets the food on the night stand. I slowly open my eyes. I turn to look at him with my red puffy eyes. He hands me my food we eat in signals for a bit I start getting lost in thought. I remember falling asleep crying in his arms for the past few nights. I knew i'd be upset if something ever happened to her but I didn't think it would be this bad to the point to I would be starving myself. I was brought out of my thoughts realizing I was done eating. Looking over at Will seeing worry filling his eyes slow. Taking a deep breath before speaking " Darling, What are you thinking about? You look more sad, I'm worried about you." The look on he's face told me he was more than just worried but a little sacred. I could feel myself starting to feel guilty for making him worry for me. " I was just think about the past few nights of you holding me to sleep as I cried my eyes out, but you held and comforted me to keep me from crying to much. I'm just still very worried about Niki she's been missing for a week now, and your acting as if I didn't just lose my best friend!" I said yelling the last part in a aggressive tone. 'Why is he acting as if nothing happened for fuck sake he could at least act like he cares' I thought to myself as I tried calming myself so I don't blow up on him. He's been so caring since it happened until I bring up something to do with Niki then he starts to getting pissed. I mean I get he never liked her but I did she was my best friend and basically my sister. He could at least try to act like he cares. How would he feel if I went missing without a trace. Why did he hate Niki so bad? She told me it's was because he thought that she was stealing me from him, but he would never say that, right?

I was so lost in thought that I forgot Will was still laying in bed next to me. Until I felt his thumb wipe a tear off my cheek and pull be into his arms to hold me. I start to cry my eyes out as I clinging to his chest. " I hate that I always feel so worthless and weak just because she was there for me. But when she needed me i wasn't. I-I'm sorry I yelled at you." I spoke in a shaky broken voice. The only thing he said was " It's ok, love. I know your upset about the Niki thing. I should be more caring because she was your best friend, and I understand where your coming from because if you were to go missing without a trace. I would be acting the same way you are. You know I love and care for you, right?" He spoke in a soft voice not wishing to upset me more. He had one arm around my waist and the other playing with my hair. He was holding onto me as if he were to let go, I would not be there. I wrapped my arms around him hold almost as tight as he was holding me. I cried softly into his chest, as I started to hold onto him tight scared that letting him go would mean the end the last little bit of happiness, I have lift. "Yes, of course I know you love and care for me , and I care and love you just as much. You're my whole world and you always have been and always will be. I love you, Willy." I said as I rest my head on his shoulder in the cock of his neck as I slowly calmed down. "I know, love, I know. Everything going to get better, I promise. No one will come in between me and you ever again, and I will keep you safe and protect you from the dangers of the outside world. You'll be safe with me I promise, no one will ever hurt you again." He said in a sinister tone that sent shivers down my spine. He sits up and pulls me into his lap. I put my forehead against his shoulder, I took a deep breathe to calm my nerves a little. "Love, why won't you look up at me. You know I like to see your beautiful hazel eyes." He said soft as his gentle grabbed my chin making me look up at him. He kisses my forehead soft before speaking " I love you, darling." He said in a sinister tone. I shivered at the tone of his voice. He smirked at my reaction of his voice. " Aww, your reactions when I use this tone is so cute maybe I should talk like this all the time." He continue. I hummed in response agreeing with him but not really knowing what his saying as I got lost in his big beautiful brown eyes.