"Mexico... the uh... the federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys, never even had a chance to get thier guns off." Rhode had replied back.

"Huh... I mean... it's probably a rival gang. Um..."

"Except it isn't. It's definitely Barton. What he has done, here... what he has been doing for these years... I mean... the scene that he left... I gotta tell you there's a part of me that does not want to find him."

I sat there quietly for about 2 minutes trying to hold it together then said back:

"Will you find out where he will be going next?" And eat abit of the sandwich looking a Rhodes with tears still in my eyes for both thinking about the 3 people I care about the most and also this situation about Clint.

Rhode was silent for a while then said back "Nat?"

I was till looking at him then said "Please?" Still trying to hold back the tears.

He then later nodded at me then left the coms leaving me on my own. Not long after he left I started to break down but not making a sound. Thinking I was alone I breathed shakily but then heard a voice say "You know, I would offer to cook you dinner but uh... seem pretty miserable already." I knew then and there it was Steve and so I quickly wiped my tears looking back at him and chuckled slightly.

We were talking for a while and so there was a notification but it was a live feed from the cameras on the front gate and it was Scott when really we thought he had died becuse of the Thanos situation but he was there, right at the gate.

And so we had let him in and he was muttering to himself and walking back and forth for what felt like 10 hours but it was really 4 minutes.

He was going on about a idea he had and when he was done she started saying its crazy but I then said to him about talking to a racoon and getting emails from it so I mean nothing is crazy now.

*Time skip*
It was the next day now and Scott, Steve, Bruce and I was testing Scott's time travel idea.

Bruce makes a joke but Scott didn't take it that way. And so I said to Scott he is kidding.

Scott then turns around and walked to the van that had the machine in and so I whispered to Bruce "You were kidding... right?"

Bruce walked up to me and said whispering back "I have no idea ok... I mean, we are talking about time travel here. It's either all just a joke or none of it is and it's real." He then added looking at Scott putting his thumb up "We are good! Ready when you are."
And so after a while we sent him back in time and stood there for a but then Bruce brought him back but it was a child so I got confused and said "Uh... who is that?... is that... Scott?"
Bruce then sent him back I started to get nervous and looked around back at Bruce. He then brought him back but it was... an old version of him... while Bruce was trying again Steve moved next to me we both looked at each other confused and also nervous at what was going on. And Bruce sent him back then brought him back and this time he was a baby!

Bruce then said to me to go to where I could kill the power and as I walked then I muttered to my self "Oh. My. God."

He then said kill it so I turned the power off and this time we brought back the real Scott "Oh, thank god." I said in relief.

We all then left the room and I was still very confused of what we had just done.

After a very long time Tony came to the compound saying he had figured it out, I knew he would give in somehow to get everybody back.

Yelena Belova & Y/Nजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें