𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Start from the beginning

     "Bare-Su. It's Bare-Su! Help him up! Quick! Quick! Quick! Get in here." They began to open the window, helping Suhyeok up and into the classroom. "Hurry, Man. You okay?" He ignored them and moved to stand by the window.

     "Nam-Ra! Hurry!" He yelled, grabbing the girls hand and pulling her into the room.

     "Close it quick!" Wu-Jin yelled as Suhyeok checked Nam-Ra over. He dropped onto the ground panting while Da-Hyun and Sa-Na ran over to him, crouching down beside him and both kicking him in the side.

     "You prick! We were worried something happened to you." Da-Hyun scolded while he tried to catch his breath.

     "Sorry." He mumbled, turning to the group. "It's that, isn't it?" He paused before continuing. "Zombies."

     "You fucking jinxed it." Da-Hyun exclaimed, hitting her friends shoulder.

     "Fuck off, I didn't know threatening to send you to be eaten by zombies could actually happen." Sa-Na defended, rolling her eyes at her friend.

     A zombie crashed against the window of the classroom and the boy who had been guarding the door, dropped against the door in fear. Blood now coated the window and Sa-Na grimaced. Her eyes moved from the door back to her friend, tilting her head slightly and mouthing 'are you alright' to Suhyeok. He nodded and she allowed a breath of relief to leave her.

     "See if it's there." Wu-Jin announced as they all began to look for a phone.

     "It's not here, either." Joon-Hyeong replied.

     "Hey, Joon-Yeong! I think you're right." He explained, holding the door closed so they couldn't get in. "They can't open doors."

     "Uh...let's hold it shut for now."

    As they all continued looking for something, Sa-Na took the chance to sit back down, the whole situation finally coming to reality. This was real, she wasn't dreaming. Her breathing became erratic. "Not now." She mumbled, digging her nails into her hand.

     "I found one!" A girl exclaimed and Sa-Na turned around to face her, glad for the distraction. She got up from the chair and walked over to the girl with the phone.

     "Whose is it?" Da-Hyun asked as they looked down at where she found the phone.

     "This is Yeong-Ju's desk. Shit. It's locked." She commented, looking down at the phone in her hands.

     "Do something." Na-Yeon begged, shaking her arm lightly.

     "What do you want me to do? It's locked." The girl replied as Sa-Na sighed, allowing herself to lean against the desk behind her.

     "Maybe it's her birthday." Hyo-Ryeong offered.

     "When is that?"

     "I don't know."

     "Fan-fucking-tastic." Da-Hyun dropped down beside her best friend, both staring hopelessly at the ground.

     "She's over there." Cheong-San pointed to where she stood outside, blood coating her face as she stared madly into the glass. "Give it." He took the phone and rushed over to the window, holding the phone out for her to see and use Face ID.

     Sa-Na paused, her jaw dropped as she stared in disbelief at the boy. For someone so smart he was very stupid. "Are you being serious right now?" Sa-Na scoffed as he ignored her and continued to try get the snarling zombie's attention.

     "You're gonna have to get closer." Suhyeok explained and Sa-Na's eyes whipped to him.

     "Do not encourage him." She commented, shaking her head in disbelief as he stepped towards the door.

     "For emergency calls, you don't have to do that." On-Jo announced and Da-Hyun paused for a moment, turning to the girl in disbelief. "Just call one one two."

     "You've got to be kidding me, now you tell him?" She replied as Cheong-San began to ring the number. As he began to explain what had happened Sa-Na smacked his shoulder, hearing what he had just said.

     "A ton of zombies showed up at lunch, and they're eating people."

     "You did not just—. Why did you say zombies, idiot." She harshly whispered as he turned to glare at her.

     "Then what do you want me to say?" Cheong-San replied and Da-Hyun and Suhyeok shook their heads in disbelief, knowing an argument was approaching.

     "Anything other than that, they won't believe you if you tell them fucking zombies attacked the school. God, do you not have a single brain cell." She mumbled the last part, throwing her arms in the air dramatically.

     "Did you happen to see the movie Train to Busan?" He questioned the guy on the phone and Sa-Na gaped at the boy.

     "I'm going to kill you in a minute." She whispered, Suhyeok rushing over with Da-Hyun and forcing the girl to move to sit beside them. "Honestly, this guy is the reason we're going to die."

     "Calm down, come on." Suhyeok whispered, sitting down on the girl and letting the girls head rest on his shoulder.

ꨄ♡ꨄ
Words~1293.
{edited:no}