four

offlinetv pov

it's been a couple days that the group had gone to the restaurant lana works at. today it was only imane and yvonne that decided to go eat there. one of the reasons being that imane liked the waitress they always got and she wanted to talk with her more.

the girls got seated at a table, and both of them hoped that lana would be their waitress. but unlucky for them it was another girl.

"hello, I'm kate and I will be serving you today, would you like anything to start with?"

imane being a little disappointed, but still nice of course because it wasn't kates fault that lana didn't get the table today, answered asking for angles of water.

yvonne asked the same and the girl left.

"damn, I really wanted that cute waitress" imane said.

"please poki, get over it I'm sure you'll see her another time." yvonne chuckled.

the waitress had come back and the two girls ordered their food. they just talked about work stuff with offlinetv when someone approached their table, a bit too quick for their food to be ready.

poki looked up and saw who else than lana herself. she smiled at the girl.

"good evening beautiful ladies, your waitress kate had an emergency so I will be stepping in from now on. you're food will be ready in about six more minutes and I will be right back"

"alright thank you lana" poki answered and smiled at her once again.

she looked at yvonne:" you cant tell me she doesn't seem like the nicest person ever, I wanna be friends with her."

"and you cant tell me shes not into you" yvonne added.

"shut up, she is not" poki blushed just a bit and yvonne chuckled.

"just saying"

"anyway, so about that problem we have with the filming crew. brodin said that alisha was leaving right?"

"yeah, shes moving and cant work for us anymore. but the stupid thing was she is one of our better videographers and our main photographer. so we need either two new people or one that can do both and be good at it."

"ah shit, it would be nice to get one while can do both."

so the girls continued to talk until lana arrived with their food.

"here you go, this for you hun and this one for you dear. would you like anything else for now?"

"no thank you"

"alright if needed anything just wave me over or come get me" lana smiled and left.

"how do you think I became friends with her?" poki asked the blonde girl.

"idk talk to her? ask for her number?"

"yeah right"

"why not? she might be like a cool ass person outside work?"

"maybe"

the girls ate and lana had taken the dishes and for their request gave them ten minutes to decide on a desert.

"I need to use the bathroom. be right back" yvonne said and left the table.

poki thought, this was her chance. so the girl walked over to the bar were lana was alone looking over the restaurant.

"hi there " poki said as she sat down on one of the stools.

"oh hello my favourite customer need anything?" lana gave a smile

"why thank you, but no the yvonne, the girl I'm with went to the bathroom and I wanted to talk with you" poki shrugged

"well that's a compliment in itself, would I be able to get the name of my favourite customer?"

"imane"

"well imane, what would you like to talk about?" lana leaned on the table in front of the girl.

"how long, you have been working here?"

"ahh I'd say about a year now"

"how old are you?"

"twenty two, what about you?"

"I'm twenty five"

"what do you do for a living? only fair because you know what I do"

imane chuckled:" well I'm a streamer, a youtuber and I'm a part of a content house were I'm one of the heads."

"damn, that's cool"

"yeah, love my job. do you have any other interests slash hobbies?"

"yeah, studied film and photography in college so that's what I want to do with my life. this is just temporary thing until I find a good job in that field."

something clicked in pokis mind:" that's so cool, have you done any projects?"

"oh yeah, but I might have to tell you that later because your friend yvonne came back" she shaked her head in their table way.

"alright then, could I maybe get your number so we can hang out when you're not in your uniform?"

lana chuckled:" sure thing sweet heart"

lana put her number in pokis phone and the girl left to go back to her friend.

"what took you so long?"

"brodin called, but it seems like you found a way to make up for it?" yvonne looked in lana's direction.

"yeah yeah now what do you want for desert?"

the girls ordered and even yvonne made small talk with lana. at the end of the dinner poki had tipped the girl more than she does usually, lana smiled and thanked her.

the two were on their way back to the house.