three

it was the next day and lana woke up with an ass of a headache. searching for pain-killers in her night stand she almost fell out of her bed. lana walked over to the kitchen and saw the two girl sleeping on the couch, she took the pill and made herself a coffee while drinking she just went on her phone.

after getting herself to look presentable she left the girls a note to clean up the house before they leave and to lock the door. lana left for work at one thirty.

there, she changed and put her stuff in the locker. today the girl had to work until 11 and she was supposed lock the restaurant at the work day end.

she met up with her co-worker who gave her the rundown for today. lana was supposed: be at the reception until 5, serve 2 tables of party of three until 6:30 and then at 7 a party of five, and at 9 she had a party of 7 and that would be it. but she also had to help out make the list for tomorrows workers.

the girl went on to change for the guy at the reception, his shift was over. checking over the list of reservations lana recognized some names, the regulars. as well as her party of five had some of the names from last night.

the three hours of reception went by smoothly, except for one. a women in her thirtys had come in with no reservation and asked for a table. lana as the amazing polite human she is rejected the offer and said that the restaurant is full of resevation for tonight and more free spots, but she could make one for another day.

"but I see a free table there, just sit me there" was what the lady had said. but luckily for lana the party that was supposed sit there came right in and she sat them down.

comming back to the women, she was angry. lana did not want to deal with this so the moment she asked for the manager, she went right up to get her.

but other than that the three hours were good, everyone else was respectful and amazing.

at five she changed with the next person who's shift was about to start and the girls her way to the back and got ready to serve her parties.

the tables of three were super nice and lana had no problem with them.
then at 7 the party of five arrived and she immediately recognized the cute curly hair girl and the four other people.

she walked over to them.

"good evening, I am lana your waitress for the night. could I get you guys anything to start with?"

the curly head girl looked up and smiled:" hi, I remember you. you were our waitress last night"

"that I was ma'am." the girl smiled.

"oh yeah i remember you as well" agreed one of the guys.

lana smiled:" what can I say, I loved you guys yesterday so I decided to serve you today as well" the group chuckled along side with lana.

"so for starters?"

"oh yeah, so I would like a glass of grape juice" said petite girl.

"a glass of water for me"

"same here"

"and me as well"

"and I would like a coffee, and can we also get some bread sticks?"

"sure thing, will be right up with the drinks" lana smiled and left the group.

the glasses were filled, the coffee made and the bread sticks ready. the waitress walked over to the group .

"a glass of grape juice and a glass of water for the beautiful ladies, then three glasses of water and a coffee for the handsome gentleman. as well here are the bread sticks.

are you ready to order or would you like some more time?"

"we're ready" the guy on the right said.

"alright, what would you like?"

"could I get . . . "

and so the orders were said and lana had left the table.

they would take some time so she left to the locker, lana wanted to check her phone. there she saw a text from maddie.

maddie🤎

we cleaned up everything,
and locked the door. also
we kinda ran into the one who
shall not be named on our way out.
any idea why was she in your apartment building?

ty, and oh god what does she want from me, dude she has nothing of hers in my apartment so no no idea

did she say sum?

nah, but she gave us a dirty look
lmao imagine? wtf is wrong w
that girl

no idea, anyway I have to get back

the cute curly hair girls here again

wait what

did you make a move?

lana?

but lana didnt see the last messages, because it was time to get back to work. now with a little less of a good mood because of the mention of her ex the girl returned to the kitchens and waited for the food while chatting with arthur to take her mind off of her.

the food was ready and lana made her way over to the table.

"here is your orders, will be right back with the rest"

she returned with the rest:" that will be it, if needed anything I'll be right there you can come and get me or wave your hand and I'll be right here. enjoy your meal" lana left.

they ate without calling the girl over, so she went only when it was clear they were finished.

"I see you have finished, I will take these plates and would you like to order something more? maybe desert?"

"would love to"

"amazing, I will be right back and you can order then" she smiled and left.

leaving the dirty dishes at their rightful place, lana waited for two more minutes before returning to the party.

"so, have you guys decided on dessert?"

so they ordered, so they ate, so they left.

lana exchanged couple of smiles with the group and some casual phrases that a waitress normaly wouldn't say, but the group asked for them.

and then it was time for lana to help with the list and leave the restaurant.