one

lana had arrived at her workplace about ten minutes before her shift started. entering the restaurant trough the back door and leaving to go change by her locker. there she met up with maddie, one of her best friends.

unlucky for her, the brunettes shift was over, meaning she wouldn't be able to work with her today. but there was of course amanda her other best friend.

"yoo maddie" lana went in for a hug

"hii lana" the girl accepted the hug

"you leaving ya?"

"ye, but we still up for tonight right?"

"of course,  see you in 5 hours at my place."

"alright bye for now"

"byee"

lana has changed, she looked over the note her manager had left her and with things she has to do other than her waitress work. and, well the girl got up to work.

ten minutes past six she entered the restaurant area and met up with amanda.

"yo girly"

"hii hun"

"so i'm going in to change for vic at the reception for an hour right ?"

"yup, see you in an hour"

"sure thing"

so the girl made her way there and let the boy go on his well deserved break.  quickly checking every reserved seat. there was supposed to be the biggest party of 8 tonight yet to come.

but the hour of her stepping in for victor went by faster than she realised , but that's most likely  because she didnt have to encounter any karens. and the hour had ended and vic had come back.

lana went back to amanda ready to serve her first table.

"okey so what are my tables tonight?"

"you have two right now, one with party of two and the other of three. then at 8:30 I gave you the party of 8" amanda smiled at her best friend

lana rolled her eyes but smiled: " sure thing amanda. which tables right now?"

amanda pointed to the two,  lana put on her customer service smile and went over to the party of two.

"good evening, im lana and I will be your waitress for tonight. have you decided on drink?" the girl said in her nicest voice.

"yess, can i please get a glass of orange juice?"

"alright and you sir?"

"uhh can I get a coffee?"

"sure thing, a glass of orange juice for the lady and a coffee for the sir. it will be right up" she smiled and went over to the other side of the room to her table of three.

she said her line and waited for the three girls to tell her what drink they would like. writing them down she left to go get them.

after giving the drinks to the tables she was ready to take up their orders.
lana knew this night was gonna be a bit exhausting, welp cause the party of eight.

lana had been a great service and both of her tables left her a good tip. it was 5 minutes before her party of eight was supposed come in. she took a quick toilet break and comming back she saw them. ahh let the fun begin right?

the girl took her notepad and went over to the party of eight, might I add beautiful people there were four ladies and 4 gentlemen.

"hello on this beautiful evening"